TBM Raid Weapon / Shield Particles

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zezack, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Ruven_BB Augur

I'd take the original yaks look, was annoying then they switched to the boom-a-rang look.

Ruven
  2. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

It would be cool if the old raids dropped the ornaments. Or the recipe to make them. Would be fun to have a reason to do that stuff again. :)
  3. Brudal Augur

rotting weapons/gear sell back for 10% of the vendor price, not great but better than nothing.
    Iila likes this.
  4. Evileen Journeyman

I think a great idea would be for them to create an item to sell in the marketplace that had a 1 time use to make a container ornament of whatever weapon/shield you put in it.

This would effectively make them more money and make a lot of players happy that they can get their favorite graphics.

There's always going to be the crowd who complains about not wanting to go do an old raid several times to get the graphic they want, well boo-frickity-hoo. I'll go run Convorteum raids for months to get the weapon ornament I want and I'm sure a large majority feel the same with the weapon graphics they enjoyed the most.
  5. Iila Augur

Raid items sell back to the raid vendor. It's basically the same thing as crushing, but more flexible.
  6. Brudal Augur

And since the weapons are so much better you now have to "crush" 10 weapons to make 1 instead of just 2.
  7. roguerunner Augur

They used to sell back for a lot more, but that got nerfed.