TBM Raid Ornaments

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orienn, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Orienn TreeHugger

Can we get these on the vendor to purchase with coin? :D
  2. Cicelee Augur

Can always buy them in the bazaar...
  3. EnchFWO Augur

Sure... let's put them on the vendor as soon as they finally add in that Lady of Life ornament set that has had the message "This armor cannot be acquired... yet".

Um... so when exactly is that going to happen? Because we're like 8 months in and I'm still waiting to finish that achievement.
    Orbital101 and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  4. Orienn TreeHugger

add it in with the vendor selling ornaments :D

really what is there left to buy when you have everything?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

More weapons to hang in your house?
  6. EnchFWO Augur

Pretty sure they were referring to Hero's Forge armor ornaments such as those that were available on the Arx vendor in TDS. Of course... I don't see how a guild at this point hasn't collected 99999999999 suits of each armor type.
  7. Orienn TreeHugger

That would be feasible if the raid weapon actually looked good, 98.999999% of the tbm raid weapon's look like garbage. 1300 currency and counting wtb things to buy! Sul2 augs on the vendor for 1k each? :D
    Orbital101 likes this.
  8. Orienn TreeHugger

9. Act of Valor The Newest Member

10. Orbital101 Augur

yes!!
    Orienn likes this.
  11. Zimmzimbob Journeyman

Meh...I'm still waiting for the Lady of Life armor ornaments. Surely OP will deliver!
  12. Orienn TreeHugger

Or for the love of baby jesus can the new expac have cool looking raid weapons with particles totally dropped the ball with TBM
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Karhar Dream Crusher

I wish i could tribute them, have so many of them they are coming out of my earholes
  14. GoneFission Augur

I'd be willing to support anything with the ornaments that got them off named loot tables. I swear every time I take the time to kill Bloodsucker, it drops a melee ring and a melee ornament. Because the task is locked, the ornament rots. The ring is at least tributable.
  15. Orienn TreeHugger

16. Act of Valor The Newest Member

17. Orbital101 Augur

Yes!
    Orienn likes this.
  18. Orienn TreeHugger

Here we go again, the new expansion releasing soon. Some of is have thousands of raid currency with nothing to spend it on, since the one best mask in the game is getting replaced with the new expansion masks that drop from chest.

So can we get TBM raid ornament put on the vendor yet?

Bumping it again for good measures!
  19. Act of Valor The Newest Member

20. Orienn TreeHugger

Why you so salty?