TBL wizard burn potential.

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Critts, Feb 21, 2019.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

my lag was so bad I think I only got MB and one burn in before the lag was so bad I had even turned off my logs but still was laggy but we did win.
  2. 123Jimbob New Member

Crag on the parses where you cant explain what went wrong it is simple. I fade agro to you and kill you! Joking. Your just modest about your parses. The 4 wizards in our guild are always bouncing around who parses higher. Im just on here trolling cause im not at home
  3. Kazint Augur

Here's a GMM #2 for fun. This is with my FV wizard and I had a bard/enc/druid in group. On FV, I'm missing one of the new Casting Fire augs and I only 40 ish luck I think. My gear isn't exactly the best lol. We went right into this without much of a break from GMM #1 so burns are down at the start and I didn't want to waste glyphs or anything. But it's still a decent example even if it's a low effort run.

At the end I show a damage breakdown per spell. We also have 4 wizards so you get a good idea of what Alliance spam sounds like and you see my expert use of new netherstep as I run into walls a lot... Also, I don't feel like switching forum accounts. This is the one with my beta key.