TBL missions to scale to 115?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I expect TBL missions (heroic adventures) to scale to 115 but can anyone confirm? I am wondering if it will be easier to complete TBL progression at 110 than 115? I remember vaguely some mob spells and mission steps in CoTF going out-of-whack when scaled up or down.

I am sure a fair amount of players will be going back to TBL with stronger characters.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

There may be synergy with level and strikethrough.

For those who didn't know about the strikethrough changes:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...cked-out-zones-tov.261105/page-3#post-3847142
  3. Daedly Augur

I don't remember there being any heroic adventures in TBL before I stopped playing this past summer. Have they added some since then?
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I apologize if I misspoke. I mean instanced missions like Fight Fire, Smoke Trials, Prince Ralaifin, Palace of Brass, Contract of War, Tyrant of Fire, Relic Raider, Delivery, Strange Magic, and Remodeling.

Perhaps, I am also misremembering but the game can scale up instanced mobs (like an HA).

Edit: Sorry if this is a newb question....am worried about re-running TBL again at 115.
  5. Daedly Augur

From my understanding, the HA that scale generally use a different system. The usual progression missions don't use it. Not sure where the smoke trials fall though.

Outside of that, I believe it was communicated that HA's will no longer scale up past the expansion they were introduced in.
    eepok, Yinla and Benito like this.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Thank you!
    eepok likes this.
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

i hope not that would be a bummer.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The Burning Lands standard missions do not scale.
    The Gnome Memorial Mountain errand caps it's scaling at 110.
    OldCa61, Benito, Elyssanda and 5 others like this.
  9. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Thank you!