TBL era items now available on Mangler?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Atabishii, Apr 17, 2019.

1. jeskola pheerie

Yes, several kunark-era items drop in Kithicor.
  2. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Lol. Your making my plasma smoothies salty atabishi, stop it.
  3. Mang-lurk New Member

Seems they maybe weren't sure how kithicor dark elves spawned and maybe meant to take some out. There used to be 4 spawns and now there are only 2. But the way the spawns work is any dark elf can spawn in any of those spots. Maybe they took 2 spawns out, thinking they were taking out 2 specific dark elf bosses. In reality, they didnt stop any specific dark elf from spawning. They just took 2 of the 4 spawn points out.

I can't understand why they would take 2 of the 4 spawn points out unless it was a mistake.
  4. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

How many krono for this magically ability for my EC tunnel trader to find items to buy from folks. :D
  5. Prathun Developer

2 of the 7 spawns were not restricted, yep. Looks like a mistake.
  6. Mang-lurk New Member

Any chance of adding back the other 2 spawn points whenever the other portion gets fixed? I'm sure future servers would love to fight over 4 spawns instead of 2.

And thanks for the response!
  7. dnevers123 New Member

You moglok he means that he will be taking them out, not adding the other 2 back
  8. Mang-lurk New Member

Do not think you understand. I will clarify.

There are 7 dark elves. There are 4 spawn points. They previously took 2 spawns out. They meant to make 2 dark elves not spawn.

End result should be 4 spawn points with 5 possible dark elves. At the moment it is 2 spawn points with 7 possible dark elves. It was always 4 spawn points till they accidentally took 2 spawn points out when they meant to just disable 2 of the 7 dark elves from spawning.

I do not believe they ever meant to take 2 of the 4 actual spawn points out. They just didn't want 2 of the 7 dark elves to be possible spawns.
  9. taliefer Augur

what items are "out of era" from the dark elves that they are trying to remove? i've never actually killed them on any server, but the items from them seem to be in line with classic items, but hot garbage in kunark.

argent defender is good in classic, not best in slot for anyone, but trash come kunark. same with rune bladed sword of night. its good in classic, hot garbage 5 minutes in to kunark.
  10. dnevers123 New Member

I understand perfectly fine. He will now be removing those 2 spawns until Kunark. So there are now 2 spawns out of 7, there will soon be 0 spawns out of 7.
  11. Pharone Elder

That's not what he is saying.

• There are 2 spawn locations of which there used to be 4 spawn locations
    • At each of those spawn locations any of 7 dark elves can spawn
    • 2 of the 7 dark elves that can spawn are out-of-era mobs
    • He is going to remove those out-of-era mobs from the 7 dark elves that can spawn
    • There will still be 2 spawn locations in game where the other 5 of the 7 dark elves will be able to spawn
    • What the poster was asking is if the other 2 spawn locations will be added back. He is not asking for the 2 out-of-era dark elves to be added back as possible spawns at those spawn locations
  12. dnevers123 New Member

The out of era mobs ARE the dark elves...All of them...
  13. Pharone Elder

Well then I misread it. I thought only 2 of the dark elves were out-of-era.
  14. a_librarian Augur

15. dnevers123 New Member

lets see.. What else can we get nerfed.. How about the level 51 bard epic mob in South Karana that the multi boxers are using to charm and kill Brother Quinn over and over again while creating a monopoly on The Robe of the Lost Circle?

The charm mob is out of era might as well keep her out until Kunark to help prevent this.
  16. Atabishii Elder

I'm just a 1000 iq troll poster. You guys could learn a thing or two on how to effectively get things removed.
  17. Prathun Developer

There are 7 dark elves with unique names on the same encounter table.
    There are 7 active spawn points in the cabin in Kithicor that call this encounter table.
    Of the 7 spawn points, 5 are restricted to Kunark.

They can all be up at the same time otherwise.
    [IMG]
  18. dnevers123 New Member

Which 2 are not locked to Kunark?
  19. Rentic Journeyman

Would that be the same for rath mountains then with encs charming 50+ druid mobs to take down Brother Z lev 65 mob? or just remove the robe from the loot list and make monks do the epic the way it was intended :p yay raster!
  20. dnevers123 New Member

Not nearly as bad as it is in South Karana. I watched someone farm and sell 9 robes in about 4 hours there. He dispelled anyone else who tried to contest it. Each of those robes sold for 6 Krono each... that was just 4 hours and he's always there... Do the math!