Task exp?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Moleh, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Moleh New Member

Hi all

Is there are way to modify the amount of exp you get from HAs and other tasks/quests? I am 82 running them almost exclusively but assume exp potions or lesson do not modify the exp you get on the completion of the quest?

Also there is 150% exp from the 27th of this month, will this increase the exp for the quests or is this just NPC kills?

Thanks in advance.

Moleh
  2. Gialana Augur

Several months ago, DBG changed HA task completion experience to be modifiable by experience potions. You do not need to have the experience potion up for the entire HA. You only need to have it up when the final step completes. This also means that if you have a bonus experience running during and HA, but it fades before the final step, it will not modify the completion experience.

Most quests' completion experience is boosted during bonus experience times. There are some exceptions. If the task reward window says it grants a certain number of AA, the number of AA is not modified. Also, the experience for the "daily HAs" from Guard Hamarn is not modified with experience potions. I'm not positive, but I think it's also not affected by bonus experience.