Targetable Bag Swapping

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by I_Love_My_Bandwidth, Sep 30, 2022.

1. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

As I was cleaning out my Warrior's 40+ slot bags, which I'd been putting off for months, I needed to find a specific item. So I used the Find button and the Highlight button. Easy.

I had a thought: What if I could choose a "target" bag, then anything I click is sent to that bag? This would cut the number of clicks in half, but would also reduce the need for a steady hand as I move items over to the new bag. I've had some health incidents which have affected my ability to track a moving cursor and place it into a target bag slot. I miss the "drop" ... a lot. Just a thought.
    Angahran likes this.
  2. Angahran Augur

I know if you hold CTRL and click a bag on another bag it will attempt to move the contents into the target bag.

What would be good would be if you could click a bag on the bank's auto-inv button and have it put everything into the bank, stacking with things already there if possible.

Another 'bag' feature, currently you can select a bag to be parceled an it shows something like 'bag contents' in the UI but it wont actually send the contents of the bag :(
    Duder likes this.