tanking

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cantankerous, May 3, 2019.

1. Cantankerous New Member

Am having Issues tanking mobs right now I am in full TBL with some raid armor and can't even tank a rat something is very wrong here all my AAs are done I should not be having any problems tanking am of right now am canceling 3 of my accounts until this issued is resolved I will continue to play My SK for raids only but all other accounts will not continue to pay for a game that I can't play I been playing the game since 1999 never had this problem I will always been able to tank the mobs in which expansion I have the armor for YOU NEED TO FIX THIS FAST
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Maybe it's because your keyboard is clearly missing a few important keys!
    CatsPaws likes this.
  3. Cantankerous New Member

0_o god this is getting stupid
  4. Kidiani Journeyman

Is it a trash mob? I don't know but my em 23 air pet can tank trash there with the right healing.
  5. Nifty Slacker Augur

There aren't many details to go on here. Are you using a merc healer? They can be god awful sometimes, so maybe you just had some bad luck. Maybe the merc healer was half way across the zone, that happens way to often. Did you have weapon stance turned on? If that's turned off, tanking would be even more challenging than it already is.