Fixed Internally Talorial D`Estalian does not exist

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Brian H, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Brian H New Member

Started a new Necromancer and Guildmaster Xon Quexill told me:
    I searched for him for 30 minutes before googling to find out he wasn't released until Luclin and I'm on the Rizlona progression server that is not yet to Luclin. Can we get this text removed so new players don't search aimlessly?

Looks like Noxhil V'Sek is the actual target you should be sending folks to. He responds to "menial tasks".

Brian
  2. Prathun Developer

The PoP era newbie class armor quests were tightly interwoven into pre-existing content.
    While they have (hopefully) all been functionally restricted to PoP era, there are still texts and dialogues that refer to these NPCs and their quests that will be complicated to remove.
  3. Brian H New Member

Makes sense. Should I continue to report these kinds of things or just leave them be? I was going to be diligent about unweaving these kinds of things but if there isn't interest in correcting them I will keep them off the forums. Appreciate the response!
  4. Prathun Developer

Bits of those quests being exposed in Classic is kind've a known issue. I couldn't find a ticket for this, so I created one.
    We've made several passes over the various iterations of Progression servers to restrict as much of these quests as we could as cleanly as we could. It gets complicated when it involves existing NPCs, dialogues, and quest completion texts.
    No need to report additional bugs for the PoP era newbie class armor quests. If you find issues with other quests, though, please let us know. :)
    Skuz likes this.