Talendor VP mission questions.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Daedly, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Daedly Augur

Have a few questions about this mission.

1. When fighting Talendor on the 2nd stage, there have been times i have gotten adds and times i haven't. I havent seen anything that stands out to me as why though. Does anyone know what determines if we oozes or not? Normally on the first phase i focus on Phara and ignore Talendor, part of me is wondering if i should take the time to HP lock Talendor first before i start on Phara.

2. The drakes.... so one time i got to the drake portion. When i tried to get a few i started getting summoned straight to half way down the ramp. Even before damaging a single drake. While trying to recover, the drakes then would randomly aggro for no reason start at me, then looks almost like they leashed. Subsequently the character would be summoned to the middle of the ramp and killed. Any one else experienced this before or know why that was happening?
  2. Metanis Bad Company

Question 1 - I think the ooze adds are time based. Beat Talendor down quickly enough and you don't get oozes. Same with the next phase, if you beat him down fast enough you don't get the emote on the 3 players.

Question 2 - We frequently have trouble with this drake phase. It's very difficult to split them without bard or SK that can completely drop aggro. Lately we just let them summons the tank and then the healers stay further up and do the best they can with all the knockback effects. This is very irritating phase.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Tip for the drakes, one of them is a higher level than the others find that drake and kill it first, if I remember correctly the others despawn after that.

Conning the drakes now give you their level so it is pretty easy to find the higher level one. :)
    Daedly likes this.
  4. Lianeb Augur

/tar a_flame_deceiver05

Everytime
    Warpeace and svann like this.
  5. Daedly Augur

I had understood the oozes that way too. I tried 1 group boxing this, got all the way to drakes before i couldnt go make it any further. However I didnt get any oozes on that run. After that, some more people joined me, and we got oozes. I just cant imagine we actually did less DPS on the second phase with 4 to 6 more people than when i did it alone with only 6. Thats why i am curious if there is more to it.