take my money

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by shiftie, Sep 26, 2017.

1. shiftie Augur

I try paying through the website and it encounters an error.

I try paying in game and it encounters an error.

This is wildly disappointing since it was on a reoccurring payment.
    Reht likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

A reoccurring payment in EQ requires no action from you. It does it (charges you ) automatically.

Or are you saying your trying to sign up for the first time?

Or Daybreak tried to charge and failed and told you to fix it?
  3. Repthor Augur

This is a new pally feature.
    Reht likes this.
  4. Thraine Augur

it seems to happen a lot lately .. basicly you try to buy a expansion or sub an account etc and it kicks it back, sometimes it takes hours of trying just to give your money to them. call me crazy but you think it would be easier.

for my own personal real life business i run i try to make it SUPER easy for the customer to hand me their money, maybe DBG is trying out a new business model /shrug
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I dunno. The program can only do what the human interaction with it tells it to do. Having just subbed one F2P last week, another this week and bought 3 expansions on different days and changing credit cards (had to hit my credit cards billing cycles lol) with no problem on any of them makes me wonder why some folks have issues and others don't. I use firefox. I did have a problem last month buying some DBC but waited a day or so and tried IE and got it to work.
  6. Questoften32 Augur

Maybe the game judges him in service to the white, and may accept no payment. His heart is pure and his cause noble?
  7. Bardolomeow New Member

Check with your credit card company to see if they bounced the charge attempt due to heuristics scanning on the potential fraud side. The last time my auto-renewal tried to go through (one of the fancy 2-year deals), I received a corresponding email from my credit card provider that there was a potential fraudulent transaction trying to go through.

Obviously, the credit card companies recognize that this game is no longer worth the value they were charging me.

Anyways, after I authorized the transaction with the CC company, I opened a service ticket with Daybreak, and they attempted the transaction the same day and reinstated my two-year sub. Oddly, I thought I had lost the 2-year sub forever, but they (Daybreak) were incredibly nice to deal with in this regard, and they let me keep/reinstate the sub. I was completely shocked that they would provide customer service. It's exactly the opposite of what we've come to expect from them.
  8. Misbhavin New Member

I have been trying to buy eok for one of my accounts for the past two weeks. Always an error. Two weeks of emails back and forth with Daybreak have yielded nothing but frustration. My other accounts all use the same credit card with no issues. Here's the thing, I can buy DB cash but can't purchase the expansion and yet no one at DB can figure out whats wrong. And yes my credit card and bank etc has all been checked and is fine. I commend DB for always returning my emails quickly and trying to help but this is ridiculous.