Tailored legendary pack creation.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Scot Nordmeier, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Scot Nordmeier New Member

Category: Other
    Date/Time: Fri Sep 16 02:55:46 2022

Character: Level 90 Enchanter (Main)
    Zone: Palatial Guild Hall

Description: I'm having a problem, I've scribed a few bags of Tailored legendary packs and did this a few levels ago I've scribed the books but can't make more, not sure why, I've re-scribed and it still says I need to know more, I've bought the books 5 times and it keeps asking me to relearn them, I'm not sure how I could make them once before and i can't make them now. I think this is a bug on my character and I would like it fixed
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Unexpanded, heavy, or the WR tailored one? Which book, the articles on holding or gariks secrets of bag expansion? Which server? Maybe the books are available but the bags are restricted to a TLP unlock. What container are you using and what materials? Are you using the UI or experiment? What is your tailoring skill?
  3. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Its possible your trying a different bag - hope this helps:

What you need to do in order to expand the bag depends on the type of bag. Unexpanded Legendary backpacks are expanded differently than unexpanded transcendant and supreme

Unexpanded Tailored Legendary (14 slot bags): Requires you to scribe Garik's Secrets of Bag Expansion which is sold by Garik Nogflop in Sunrise Hills.

Guide to Transcedent bags from Scribe Zikett in POK ==> For Unexpanded Transcedent

Unexpanded Tailored Supreme, Unexpanded Tailored Flawless: Requires you to scribe Extradimensional Luggage: A Guide from Scribe Zikett in PoK or Craftkeeper Bobus Tindlefoot in Shard's Landing.

And then of course you need the Abu-Kar's Arcane Solution for any of them to make the final no trade bag, it is also no fail so the final combine does not depend on your tailoring skill

Something to try. Use the "experiment option" in your tradeskill window - there was something years ago that the recipe did not go over to the "learned" side
  4. Hegsheoshed Augur

These are learned recipes once you have scribed the books. Are these recipes showing in your container ui?