Tacvi not unlocked on Selos?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kolei1, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Kolei1 New Member

Hey,

PoR just dropped on Selos which is cool, I was under the impression that GoD Zones were supposed to become unflagged with the release of PoR also?

Can't zone into Qvic or get Tacvi on my alt - Anyone know if Tacvi was supposed to unlock?
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

3. Machen New Member

This is my recollection as well. To trigger the instance, you always need the signet of command or whatever it's called, and you have to have it on you.
    Bobbybick likes this.
  4. Iyacc Augur

Signet of Command available for DZ creation!! rofl
  5. Kolei1 New Member

^^ Qvic also still locked
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

And it will likely remain so until 1 month after PoR Unlocks as posted.
  7. Hateseeker Augur

Selo is 1 month unlocks...1 month into historical PoR translates to 2.5 days in Selo time
  8. That0neguy Augur

Except that is out of context. The post from Ngreth is referencing Phinny. Which was an 8wk release. So at best you could argue the 1 month should only be 2 weeks on selo. However, due to the way their code works this would be a global change and would likely not be change. Even if they felt like they should change it. I doubt it would get done in time for this next patch, which means it would be fixed next month anyway and therefor wouldn't really fix anything on Selo.
    Alekzandre likes this.
  9. SunDrake Augur

I quit playing on Selo after GoD, but these issues that persist in the mid-game expansions on TLPs are absurd. The RoF issue where Machen called it like a month before it occured, and they sat on their until release.. no. Inexcusable.
  10. Iyacc Augur

I don't think they ever promised to prorate things to portions of an expac to fit the faster pace we have on Selo?
  11. Aegir Augur

It doesn't unlock on the expansion release. An ancient 6 month unlock TLP determines the script for all new TLP's - and it's "Working as intended". So you won't have unflagged people in higher tier GoD Zones until a month has passed..

We're having the same issues on Phinigel with our current expansion.
    Hateseeker likes this.
  12. Machen New Member

Actually the ancient script upon which it is all based was 3 month unlocks after content was beaten + a vote. But otherwise, yes, correct.