Info Needed Tabbing out cancels /camp

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Beardsy, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Beardsy Elder

This needs to be fixed asap. Unbelievably frustrating needing to recamp when you accidentally click on another monitor.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

I think it affects more than just trying to camp. Ever since the last patch, if I open up the Overseer window on one toon, then tab over to another one and come back, the OS window will be closed. It seems to happen once, and then it's fine...I can open OS, tab to another window, and come back and it'll still be open.
  3. Hegsheoshed Augur

It also interrupts casting.
  4. Koutarou_E'ci Elder

I've also encountered the quest window persistently reopening. If I close it with alt-q, tab away and back it reappears. If you close it with the 'x' it stays closed.
  5. fransisco Augur

I play with 2 accounts on two monitors. Just last night tabbing between did not stop casting or interrupt camping at the end of the night. I think we need more details about your problem. How many accounts? Do you have isbox or something else running to manage the accounts, ect
  6. cebaz New Member

Happens to me to. Got me killed several times because i start camping and walk away. 30 mins later i come back and im dead and not at home screen.
    Aeromen likes this.
  7. Aeromen Master Looter

Same thing happens to me. Camp timer running, tab out to look at email, tab back and never did camp. Mischief server, but doubt it is server specific
  8. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

If I zone out of a DZ with the advloot window open, it will generally be closed when I zone back to LI. If I click on the desktop or some other window, then back to EQ, the advloot window pops open.

This really feels like a new UI bug.
    VivifiedLogic likes this.
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

Except I'm not using the new UI and get these bugs.

I think DX11 is just extremely hostile to EQ's UI files...new or old...and they have to go in and fix every little change they make.
    VivifiedLogic likes this.