T4 Itemization...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gnomeland, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Gnomeland Augur

T4 is out on both beta and test.

Minimal HEM upgrades across the board, no foci upgrades for casters, lots of items mission only same with T3.

Opinions? Mine is that the no mudflation crowd has gotten what they wanted. The question is, are they even going to use T4?
  2. Khat_Nip Meow

I enjoy new content for what it is.
    It's quite possible that the devs are trying to get a firmer hold on the 'out of control' gearing that we've had lately.
    Of course that won't dam up the myriad posts that are certain to follow this troll-bait thread because it will most certainly be a whinefest.
    Not happy with T4? Hold out a short bit for the next expansion.
    Want more content? Have your friends start playing, and their friends. As I mentioned in another thread the dev team makes due with what they have and unfortunately at this particular time it isn't as much as it used to be.
    Filatal likes this.
  3. Kelefane Augur

Nothing new. We saw the same from T2 to T3. A lot of people expected this before Beta even started. Its likely why you dont see so many whining about it this time around. We all had enough time to take in the suck and process it.
  4. Kelefane Augur

Its already out of control. Only this time, its not our mains. Its our alts. Alts every where are being raid geared like mains now due to the extreme amount of rot loot across the board. Every single raid, the raidleader is having to shuffle in and out a platoon of alts to come loot. Its becoming a huge epidemic.

But this is what happens when we are all forced to sit on tiers and over farm them.

Sooooo, this was to be expected also.

These reasons alone are damn near enough to make the gear all heirloom. Especially if these current trends continue into future expansions.
    Elricvonclief and Axxius like this.
  5. Insaneox Augur

Well put! Me being one of these raid leaders gets boring all the same crap and the rare stuff virtually never drops. Seems most the raid force is looking for rare if not they move onto next target unless they have twink that needs gear. T3 came out and all off slots other then tank specific so to speak all/all or high h-str items for certain classes sell. The only other selling items are the visible for the minor gain. Rest collect coins and gear up with the item they want.