T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hellowhatsyourname, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Laronk Augur

Oh yeah, if I was in one of the guild's that's benching a bunch of players like 10+ I'd rather be in a different guild for sure. I wouldn't even wait, struggling in a mid tier guild is better than logging in and sitting in the guild hall.
  2. Maedhros High King

I have had 5 to 10 sitters on average for all this expansion.
    If you sit the same person every time then sure they are going to leave. A responsible guild leader would deal with that kind of situation appropriately rather than just sit someone all the time.
    We cycle through sitters with the goal of no person sitting more than one event per night. We haven't had any complaints about it because having a bench is a luxury and a strength that not every guild has. In fact I often have to chastise people for volunteering to sit too often. The people that I am pleased to call my guild mates understand that a bench is a good problem to have, and is far better then the alternative of fielding 42 person raids and subsequently making posts begging to reduce raid sizes from 54 to 42.
    I would like to think that the problem that you're imagining is not happening in any of the top guild's because you don't get to have a bench if your members are unhappy in the first place.
    There are maybe 2 to 3 people in the high end guilds that would agree that sitting once in a while is worse than struggling in a mid tier guild.
    Celephane, CrazyLarth, svann and 2 others like this.
  3. Windance Augur

Try being in a guild that hasn't beaten T2 - Talk about a severe shortage of loots !
    Winnowyl likes this.