<SYSTMWIDE_MESSAGE>

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by doah, Jun 22, 2017.

1. doah Augur

Seriously, If you are going to make every a_rat have a systemwide message we need a chat filter in options to hide it.

And I don't even care that I spelled system wrong.
    nostalgicfool likes this.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

+1. need a Hide / Group only / Guild Only* settings on these.

*not sure if feasable
  3. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

One hour...:

[Thu Jun 22 19:42:08 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: a frost covered box has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Kinglance along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 19:44:03 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Venril Sathir has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Marvellous along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 19:48:26 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Vyzh`dra the Cursed has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Pepe along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 19:54:37 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Rythor of the Undead has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Larvo along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 19:54:57 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Va Xi Aten Ha Ra has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Vanzan along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:03:31 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: War Shapen Emissary has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Nutbar along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:04:43 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Earthen Overseer has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Sevalas along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:06:40 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Windshapen Warlord of Air has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Ruhi along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:09:27 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Anar of Water has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Astley along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:11:50 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Neimon of Air has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Bigpickle along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:14:08 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Vyzh`dra the Cursed has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Beguiles along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:19:08 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Ralthos Enrok has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Ruhi along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:20:50 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: The Synarcana has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Bigleague along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:21:11 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Terlok of Earth has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Luuk along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:21:27 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>:The Synarcana has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Saeko along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:24:22 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Gutripping War Beast has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Sevalas along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:26:01 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Neimon of Air has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Gafgarion along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:26:17 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Kazrok of Fire has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Stoobid along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:26:57 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Anar of Water has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Hamshire along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:27:39 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: The Insanity Crawler has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Syche along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:27:50 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Rythor of the Undead has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Kaffa along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:27:57 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Rythor of the Undead has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Avendesora along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:28:23 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Terlok of Earth has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Erexion along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:29:37 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Rythor of the Undead has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Whiskee along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:30:49 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Terlok of Earth has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Andrea along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:31:34 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Kazrok of Fire has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Baadan along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:31:35 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Kazrok of Fire has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Gumbercules along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:32:34 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Kazrok of Fire has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Clawgrip along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:33:19 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: A Ferocious Warboar has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Qwikstik along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:33:55 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Kazrok of Fire has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Blingx along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:34:09 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Deathbringer Blackheart has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Qwikstik along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:34:36 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Anar of Water has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Korillo along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:35:36 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Neimon of Air has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Hamshire along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:36:21 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Sheleric Vis has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Synthe along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:36:51 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Sheleric Vis has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Synthe along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:37:23 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Kraksmaal Fir`Dethsin has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Relbaic along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:38:19 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Xeroan Xi`Geruonask has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Relbaic along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:39:08 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Ritana`s Ornate Chest has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Doomfist along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:40:01 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Kaas Thox Xi Aten Ha Ra has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Dwert along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:41:50 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: A Deadly Warboar has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Pons along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
    [Thu Jun 22 20:42:16 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Deathbringer Skullsmash has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Toejams along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!
  4. Gainus New Member

Also, could you please make it into its own category so that you can sent us important information like the server is coming down, while not getting spammed with bs we don't care about.
  5. Rhodz Augur

Can't send it to a window and minimize it?
    If its an important msg people will talk in chat about it.
  6. Protocol Dragon Defender

I remember when I thought Phinigel Autropos server wides were annoying. Man, if only I'd have known then that in the future I'd have to suffer through Thunder Spirit Princess messages...
  7. Rhodz Augur

Heh that is carting things a bit far.
  8. Numi Journeyman

The spam tonight from it was incredible...

System messages are on the chat option tab, i do not think it would be hard to put in a filter for it.
  9. Sdoofbuc Augur

And people say Phinny is a dead server.

It's a lot more alive than a guaranteed locked in death date server!
  10. Taladir Augur

I liked the systemwides when they were for progression mobs. The only one that didn't make sense being left out to me was Tunare. Now it's too inclusive and the volume of messages is over the top. Please bring back the old system.
  11. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I understand Daybreak's reasoning but I think they did not realize how verbose this would be/how active the raiding is on Phinny.

Been on 2 hours now and GamParse search count is up to 191. I did change the font color which helped separate it out for me, but the window it's in feels like it changes completely every 30 seconds.
  12. Yruc Augur

Remember back in the day that duels were system wide message? They were until people started abusing it...

StayPuff Marshelloman has defeated Ghostbusters in a duel to the death!
    Nerfbat has defeated Eqplayers in a duel to the death!

But yes the System wide messages need to be shut off for killing mobs after the 5th time.... that way can still see the first few and those peeps can be proud, but who cares if Thunder Sprite Princess has been killed 42 times already..
    C3lowz and Prathun like this.
  13. Korillo3 New Member

Any chance you guys can revert this back to just a few of the important bosses for each expansion? As the previous posts are eluding to, the spam is unbelievable. You are essentially forcing everyone to put these messages in a spam window that will never be seen by anyone ever again.
  14. KPW99 Lorekeeper

Keep them on, keep them for all of these mobs, just only have it trigger Open world mobs(I Know time/ldon's aren't open world)
  15. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Final count for 4 hours was 230.
  16. Arrk Augur

I would love to see them suppress the message unless it was an Open World Kill.... who cares if your guild killed X mob in your DZ.
  17. AgentofChange Augur

Insanity crawler has been slain, CONGRATS
  18. daffie999 Augur

On Agnarr... was thinking about this yesterday. I really don't care. Sure put in the first kill if you want. But honestly does anyone care at all?
  19. AgentofChange Augur

VP will have a serverwide for every single dragon killed. ToV has a serverwide for every NToV boss, every HoT mini, Doze & West wing mobs. There will likely be a serverwide for Statue & Idol along with AoW. Chamberlain will have one as well I imagine.

Every single boss in VT has a serverwide, along with every single boss in SSRA (yes even the groupable snakes). Every single boss in acrylia (Insansity crawler, the va dyn, itraer vius guy etc.). Evolved burrower.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. BOSS. PHASE 1. PHASE 2. EVERY SINGLE PHASE 3 BOSS - EVERY ONE. All of phase 4, all of phase 5 & Quarm. Every elemental mini, every boss in PoP with motm.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  20. Baldur Augur

My guess is instead of having to go manually set the message for each individual mob they made it key off the MotM buff. So now anything with that buff gives a system wide. I could be wrong but that's what it seems like.

I don't remember seeing this change in the patch notes, wonder why they decided to do it.