Synchronizing audio triggers

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Iven, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Iven Antonius Bayle

I want to synchronize my audio triggers with all characters but it did failed so far.
    There is a folder called \userdata and I found files like "AT_default_Charactername_antonius" but they do not get loaded into the audio triggers window so I am wondering why these files exist at all. Any help is appreciated.
  2. Iven Antonius Bayle

Problem solved. I used the right folder and files but found alot bugged data inside the files so that the files didnt got loaded correctly into the game.

For anyone having the same problem, make sure the file headers of you audio trigger files (AT_default_Charactername_servername.ini) do look like this:

[Triggers]
    PatternCount=99

99 = Exact amount of patterns (audio triggers) in numbers. As the patterns start at 0 do not forget to count this one in. As example when your patterns have numbers from 0-9 you will have to count 10. Also make sure that the patterns are in a logical order and that no numbers are missing (0,1,2,3,...).

Only edit the files while not having related characters active in the world. Server and character selection screens don´t make problems while editing the files.