Symphony of Arms Casual/Raid Guild on FV

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Auesheet, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Auesheet Lorekeeper

Plane of Shadows goes down! And with that we are now T4 flagged and getting ready to move in.. We will be doing some back flagging coming up in the next few weeks! Big grats to what SoA has accomplished as a casual raiding guild..

There isn't a better time to come get in on the fun then now!
  2. Elricvonclief Augur

3. Auesheet Lorekeeper

WTB some bards that want to sing for me!

CoTF: The Doomscale Horde downed on first attempt and we are Making our way through T4 HoF as well!

Come join along and experience all that we have to offer!
  4. Auesheet Lorekeeper

In the past week Symphony of Arms has put a'lot of new win's under our belts. We've taken down 2 HoF mini's , the first HoF raid ( Glimpse ) and last night we walked into Dead Hills for the first time and made quick work of that event. We aren't slowing down anytime soon!

Are you looking for a guild with a big member base and member's for everytime zone, that also help each other with group progression. Do you want to be able to raid end game content, but can't commit to a certain raid attendance percentage? We may be the place for you!

Soon we hope to run some guild event's as well that should turn out to be fun and challenging , with some awsome rewards!

Shoot Auedayr, Sailea or Amarylis an ingame email or tell if you have any further questions

SOE.EQ.firiona.(name)
    ;tell firiona.(name)
  5. Auesheet Lorekeeper

/bump Bixie raid down...

Neriak inc soon!
  6. Auesheet Lorekeeper

SoA downed Fourth Gate: Houses of Thex tonite! With all the Call of the Forsaken raids down now we are turning our focus to finish up The Heart of Fear!
  7. Auesheet Lorekeeper

"There is no other guild like us doing the content that we do. It's very special."

Finally, after getting all our raider's back from the holidays Symphony of Arms went into the Heart of Fear, and made quick works of events 1 and 2, like we have in the past, and set our eyes on completing what would be an SoA first for beating an entire expansion, and we did just that.

Congrats to Symphony of Arms for continuing to prove that a casual / raid guild can be successful if done correctly.

We are now going to continue to farm RoF/CoTF until the next challenges from CoTF-T1b come out near the end of the month.

If you want to enjoy high-end raid content, but are not able to make a certain RA%, or If you are just looking for a friendly guild to enjoy company with , Symphony of Arms may be the place for you!

If you have any questions just shoot myself (;tell firiona.Auedayr or ;tell firiona.Sailea ) an in-game email or a tell
  8. Elricvonclief Augur

Big congrats, SoA!
  9. Aueman Journeyman

We've come a long ways from where we started, and with that I am proud to say that Symphony of Arms has its first ever server first raid kill.

Because we are not a "hard-core" raid guild by any means we opted to wait until our normal raid days to begin working on CoTF T1b:

We made quick work of WK2, and then decided we would venture off to Dead Hills 2 , something that no one on the server had beaten yet, and of course we came out with a win! Congrats to everyone for working so hard every night to get us to where we are!

We are on the look-out for a few more clerics and shamans and actually have a DKP bonus program at the moment until we fill the needs

On the other side of things we've started our monthly guild events, and the first scavenger hunt turned out to be fun, and some awesome prizes were awarded to the winners! We continue to grow on the Firiona Vie server, and continue to try to make this one of the best guilds to be in!

If you want to enjoy high-end raid content, but are not able to make a certain RA%, or If you are just looking for a friendly guild to enjoy company with , Symphony of Arms may be the place for you!

Please contact myself , Sailea or Amarylis if you have any questions!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Aueman Journeyman

Just a quick update, we went in tonite and finished off CoTF T1b, being server first to complete the CoTF expansion!!

Go Go SoA!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Aueman Journeyman

ALSO:

Raids are being streamed at
  12. Razzak Elder

SoA still rolling and kickin rumps along the way..check us out @ symphonyofarms.org
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  13. Tharzak Elder

Here you lost your raiders. Left to form a new raiding guild.
    Any comments?
  14. Aghinem Augur

I have no affiliation with SoA; nor am I a fan of them for things I have put up with for 3 years - but I'm also not a fan of kicking people while they are down. Obviously if they lost all their raiders, they are hurting - no reason to rub it in their noses.
  15. Tharzak Elder

/shrug
    On Tuesday they post they are kicking . I think I was hearing the rumors on Wednesday.
    I want to know the truth. I'm asking SoA to respond. Not really intending to kick them while they're down.
  16. Crystilla Augur

A private PM would be more appropriate if that is your intention Tharzak. The public approach is pretty much akin to what Aghinem mentioned, whether intentional or not.
  17. Tual Augur

I can think of lots of reasons.
  18. Sathayorn Augur

I disagree, Symphony of Arms was the victim of terrible leadership decisions from their leader Theraz - Their raiders are now in a new guild that I imagine will do quite well now that they've trimmed the fat.

Kick away people, kick away!