Symphony of Arms Casual/Raid Guild on FV

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Auesheet, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Razzak Elder

Strapping on the gear and weapons for another weekend of fun, family and CARNAGE!! Hopefully the hampsters have been properly fed and we can get back to buisness. SL, CC and Kael pretty much on farm at this point folks, hopingto take our first look at EW..if things go well we may head into T2 :) Put the tag on and come join us!
  2. Razzak Elder

Felt good to get back to raiding last weekend, and we got lots accomplished and plenty of loot out to the troops. Took a few stabs at EW and were very close on finishing out T1 and heading into T2 soon. Also proud to announce that we have reinvigorated progression nights (monday and wednessday) AND brought back guild event night (tuesdays).

Come check us out!
  3. Auesheet Lorekeeper

SoA beat the Eastern Wastes raid last night and got the raid force flagged for T2 RoF!.. Now's the perfect time to join in on the fun as we continue farming targets and seeing new content!
  4. Elricvonclief Augur

Congrats on the win!
  5. Aueman Journeyman

After doing some back-flagging through T1 RoF.. We went in to T2 starting with Breeding Grounds, and of course came out with a win on the first night! Come join in on the fun as we continue to progress through T2 ! As always raiding is not required , and we are always accepting old and new players...

Drop a ;tell Firiona.Aueman , if you would like more information!

Congrats Symphony of Arms!
  6. Aueman Journeyman

We ended the weekend of raiding taking out Grelleths for the first time.. More to come soon!
  7. Elricvonclief Augur

Very nice, grats folks!
  8. Razzak Elder

Guild website has changed a bit, www.symphonyofarms.pwnz.org Stop by and check us out...farming T2 RoF working towards T3 rapidly, come be part of our team and have some fun!!
  9. Aueman Journeyman

Summer time isn't slowing down SoA! Continuing to push toward's T3 RoF and enjoying the company of friends!..

Come join in on the fun!
  10. Razzak Elder

Seeking more folks to come and join in on the fun!!

Also for a limited time theres a 150 dkp recruiting bonus for healing class mains..check us out at symphonyofarms.pwnz.org
  11. Auesheet Lorekeeper

Just a little update on things; We have welcomed quite a few new members to SoA and look forward to the new ones to come! At this point we almost always have people logged in to chat/group with!

On the raiding side we started the grind to knocking out the Chapter-house raid and look forward to that going down this weekend to continue our progression through RoF. We are enjoying doing what we do, while having fun with friends! Never a dull moment in our raids.. So if you want to have fun, laugh , and meet a wide variety of players, Symphony of Arms may be the place for you! Check us out at http://symphonyofarms.pwnz.org

We are still looking for more healers/dps to join our raiding team!

For you healers out there; we have a DKP bonus going on right now that will be awarded to healing class mains.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact Auedayr by tells ( ;tell firiona.Auedayr or an in-game email. )
  12. Auesheet Lorekeeper

SoA has beaten Chapterhouse!

It took us a couple weeks of throwing ourselves at the event, but tonite we finally put all the missing pieces together and went in with revenge. The end result was us keeping calm and taking care of business. With Chapterhouse down, we are looking forward to moving into T3 and keeping our progression moving.. Although I think most of us would like to put that raid behind us, we will be back next week to do some back-flagging..

We are still looking for more players; new and old , that are looking to have some fun, meet new people and over all enjoy playing the game with others. Yes we raid, yes we have to yell at people at times ( don't break mez ) but after its all said and done, we have fun with people we enjoy being around..

Feel free to shoot me a in-game email or tell ( ;tell Firiona.Auedayr ) if you have any questions or concerns!
  13. Auesheet Lorekeeper

Another one bites the dust /que music...
    Xorbb 1 down!
  14. Auesheet Lorekeeper

Xorbb 2 also down!.. And hopefully Xorbb 3 soon to follow tommrow night!

Come join in on the fun !
  15. Agrippa Augur

Any plans of ever doing east coast friendly raids? Perhaps outside of the very late regular ones?
  16. Auesheet Lorekeeper

I wish lol, I'm right there with ya. Unfortunately , when we ran the polls for our guild these were the best days / times and I don't see any changes in the schedule in the near future
  17. Auesheet Lorekeeper

With Xorbb 3 down, we decided to pay a little visit to our good dragon friend Vulak last night in NToV. It was a long night but in the end we came out on top..

Going to be doing some back-flagging this weekend while we prepare ourselves for T3 raids..

Come join in on the fun!
  18. Thomasmgp Elder

I am interested in joining because I want a guild that actually does some raiding. When I went to your forums it said Mages were "low need" If I want to join do I need to be PLing up another class?
  19. Razzak Elder

Nah, play what you wanna play...we rarely use a raid bench and when we do its cycled after every event so that folks do grow beards waiting to have fun
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  20. Auesheet Lorekeeper

Chelsith raid down! Preparing for PoShadows now ( hopefully dead tomorrow ) .We will work some CoTF raids in next weekend but we will still be finishing out HoF raids.

If your new to raiding don't worry , we run open T1 raids on Tuesday to help people get into the swing of things as well as gear up!

As always we are looking for people who enjoy company and want to have fun! Feel free to check out our website or drop a tell/mail if you have any questions or concerns..