Symphony of Arms Casual/Raid Guild on FV

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Auesheet, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Auesheet Lorekeeper

Symphony of Arms is a Casual/Raiding guild on the Firiona Vie server. We like to enjoy the group game with friends and family but also experience the higher end content of Everquest. We currently have a large member base with great grouping possibilities and there is usually always something going on within the guild. We like to keep a family atmosphere and just have fun, with that said raiding is no exception to this. We are accepting all members, regardless of level.

RAIDING

We are not a hard-core raiding guild, raiding is always a friendly atmosphere. We have fun win or lose, at the end of the day it was a fun experience. There is also limited requirements to join in on our raids. We have a uniquely mix of seasoned and casual raiders as well. We do not expect you to be the best geared and know everything about EQ but we do expect you to be able to perform your duties and follow instructions. Veteran raiders help out those new to raiding, or those that are getting back into it.

We are currently farming T3/T4 RoF as well as all of the Call of the Forsaken raids!

Currently we raid Thurs-Sunday at 7 PST.

~~~[Highest Need]~~~
    Cleric
    Druid
    Shaman
    Wizard
    Necromancer
    Bard

~~~[Accepting]~~~
    Beastlord
    Enchanter

~~~[Low Need]~~~
    Magician
    Paladin
    Monk
    Shadow Knight
    Ranger
    Rogue
    Warrior

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact Auedayr, Amarylis or Achantara , through in-game email or tells..

Check us out at http://symphonyofarms.pwnz.org and fill out an application if this sounds like the place for you!
  2. Elricvonclief Augur

Congrats on the NToV and T1 wins!
  3. Razzak Elder

Hey EVC :)

Hoping to knock out Vulak this weekend, and also looking really forward to getting started with CC and Kael raids...should be lots of fun!
  4. Razzak Elder

5. Razzak Elder

Antoher weekend of raiding is complete, and SoA performed outstanding!

This weekend we beat down more dragons in NToV, took out Shards Landing again and began working diligently on our strat for Crystal Caverns.

Close to 45 pieces of raid gear auctioned off this weekend !!

Always looking to add more folks to the mix...groupers, boxers, soloers and raiders alike...look us up http://symphonyofarms.dyndns.org/
  6. Elricvonclief Augur

Grats on the wins, SoA!
  7. Razzak Elder

CC down on third attempt, SL officially on farm status...12/13 dragons on farm..SoA is having big fun come join us!!
  8. Razzak Elder

More fun and shenanigans happening in SoA, many are finishing up the collection tasks, lots of folks working on RoF expansion progression and another succdesful weekend raiding. With our current successes in RoF (NToV, SL, and CC on farm...very close on Kael) VOA targets are being dropped from our schedule! Come join the fun!
  9. LovetoChant New Member

What type of classes do you need?
  10. Razzak Elder

Honestly the class played is secondary and were more after good folks behind the toon, that would be paramount...that being said we could always use warriors and healers, could use another chanter, a wiz or two and mele dps seems to be frequently in demand. We do have a lot of mages, sk's and rangers if that helps. We have over 800 members and usually run about 70-100 folks logged in at any time so we generally have a fairly diverse population of classes available...it really just boils down to what you want to play and what you feel your best at!

Hope this helps
  11. Razzak Elder

Woot another weekend of fun! 12/13 dragons dead, SL dead, CC Dead and our first win in Kael!! come join the fun folks!
  12. Razzak Elder

As we are a family guild first, only raiding this Thursday to hit some farm targets. Folks had a lot of fun revisiting korafax for acheivments as well as tower hoping to farm a few AM3 clickies...Will be more evnts like that in the upcoming weeks to take advantage of the Anniversery raids. Apply with us then peruse the boards till you find the sign up for help with your grind during the dbl xp weekend!!
  13. Marden_JM New Member

I'm yet another returning player. Used to play on E'ci back in the day. My only raid experience was on my Rogue in Hate/Fear, early PoP (up to Rallos) - and a whole lotta Vex Thal.

I fired up my account the other day and jumped back into my level 75 Troll Shaman. I'd certainly be willing to transfer servers for a casual, active family guild like this. All I am looking for is good people to play with.

Do you folks mind if I fill out the application even though I haven't transferred from Tunare (E'ci) yet?

Thanks either way.
  14. Razzak Elder

Not a problem at all, one of those were sorta used to with the free transferrs to FV...ppl wanna make sure there gtg before pulling the trigger...side note big+ for being troll!!!

Looking forward to seeing your app :)
  15. Razzak Elder

Slow weekend on the raid scene as we found it better serving to let the masses go grind the levels and aas during dbl xp, just a few farms targets taken out. Gratz to all those Dingers and chievers!! Come join the fun folks!
  16. Auesheet Lorekeeper

Everyone enjoyed their weekend raiding off. We pick back up our regular raiding schedule this Thursday! Come join in on the fun!

Not a raider? Don't worry, we enjoy the casual side of EQ as well and have plenty of people online to talk , And enjoy the game with!
  17. TwinCitiesKnick New Member

I'd be interested in joining.

I stopped playing EQ mainly around PoP, when the race towards Plane of Time was really getting rolling, but I never raided. Usually messed around on lowbie alts. My only raid was spending a Saturday afternoon trying to retrieve corpses after a bad Fear break-in.

I'm currently level 35 on my Drakkin magician (Xanophar), doing all the Hero's Journey stuff. Great gear, lots of fun, and a solid reintroduction to the game. I'm really slow, and generally play 3-4 nights per week, so I'm looking for fun, friendly, helpful and relaxed chat, preferably in game rather than voice unless in raids (I like the radio and audiobooks when playing). If there's the possibility of joining raids as I get to max level, even better!

Will try to fill out an app over the next couple of days.
  18. Razzak Elder

Awesome, looking forward to meeting you in game!
  19. Faelor New Member

Congratulations on the victories! Currently leveling up a couple characters. I'll keep the guild in mind for the future. In the mean time, keep it up!
  20. Auesheet Lorekeeper

Thanks! With the instances being broken this weekend we were only able to clear a few events but reguardless was still a good weekend.. As always SoA is still looking for players to join the family!