Sympathetic Fire DD procs

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Apoc, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Apoc Augur

Still hoping to see one of these in current content last one to drop was in HoT. ie Spirit of the Gorgon and Living Golem heart. I doubt anyone uses those Pulse of xx fire augs anyhow.
    Ferry-Tunare and Whitecloudx like this.
  2. Apoc Augur

Oh also could we look into adding a type 7 to those augs i mentioned above. The whole type 7 type 8 thing is kinda nonsense nowadays all augs should be type 7+8+4 for primary secondary. I also am curious why the group 2hers dont receive the same amount of aug slots as a raid 2her. Or add type 7+8+4 to current content group shields.
  3. Silentchaos Augur

Man, I'm with you there. Type 7 or 8 just needs to be deleted from the game (and changed to the other one).
  4. Apoc Augur

It's really not fun to not be able to use some group level augs on your group geared character atleast could put type 7 and type 8 on the shield slot. Since i will be using shield 1her unless i have a raid 2her on my alt.
  5. Axxius Augur

Chandrok kept making these stupid "xxx Pulse of yyy" augs for some reason (just for necros?) but all of his dd augs were anything but fire. Maybe whoever handles itemization now will have a better idea of what kind of augs casters actually want.

Hint: it starts with 'fire' and ends with 'dd'.
    Whitecloudx, Enkel and Ferry-Tunare like this.
  6. Kunon Augur

Wasn't for Necros, the Lifetap and Remote Healing procs are what's popular for us.
  7. Brohg Augur

To be fair, it's only wizards that care about that, right? They don't combo with bard Aria, do they?
  8. RPoo Augur

aria/mr/frost/tonicbrew and sympathetic dds can hit together off of the same nuke
  9. Jiggs Elder

Pulse of xxx augs were (and still are) a bad idea. Two tic dot augs are kaka

Casting dots in any kind of controlled scenario (unless you are a dot class) will totally mess up crowd control in both group and raids.

The damage they do is extremely minimal. Was a bad design idea that made its way into the game.

"Force" and Strike" augs are what's best for mage and wiz. And necro's usually go with remote healing and/or sympathetic healing augs.
  10. Axxius Augur

Mages too.
  11. Silentchaos Augur

Oh wow, never even realized fire core affects procs.
  12. Whitecloudx New Member

Wiz fury of Ro AA + Sympathetic Fire DD procs = :D