sword of truth template

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tyranthraxus, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Tyranthraxus Grognard

Love that you guys decided to do an ornament pass, and while this is not a bug, and the wording was fixed to reflect use-ability. the sword of truth template was listed as 2 hand useable at one point. The graphic is massive and only makes sense as a 2 hander, and is still as always 1 handed only. You added hand to hand weapons, which is even more absurd.

I bought an old expansion I already had full access to for just this ornament. And its frustrating to say the least I cant use it on a berzerker.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

Yeah I bought the house of thule collectors also and cannot use it on my main :(.
    Tyranthraxus likes this.
  3. Tyranthraxus Grognard

It's not an animation issue, if its equiped on a 1 hander it will go through the entire series of practice swings in character select screen, even 2 hand piercing.
    If monks can now duel wield this monster, can we at least give it a few swings on a weapon in its visual category?
  4. Tyranthraxus Grognard

5. Thunderkiks Augur

I use 2 hand blunt on monk. I did have it on one of my rangers dual wielding. They are huge lol
  6. Tyranthraxus Grognard

well you can now duel wield it hand to hand after the pass lol.
    But no 2 hand, the handles obviously too long to use more than 1 hand. balance issues
    Thunderkiks likes this.