Suspended for "Cheating"...? Huh?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DJames, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Duder Augur

It's nice to see that they are investigating even on live servers. After all the reading of these cases I am much more inclined to camp to char select when I afk now as that is what the GMs want and the rules state.
  2. Cheo New Member

First off non of my accounts have been banned and I do not condone any form of AFK farming of any type. I have multiple friends who have had half their guild or more banned in the past week for not responding to say message on rizlona. I have friends who were not AFK or boting but off doing a difficult pull on their monk and missed a say.

Your comparison is straight up wrong in multiple ways. First off if you ignore everyone on the road you are going to crash... second, police sirens and flashing lights STAND OUT from other vehicles even when your music is loud, say messages do not in any way stand out and are buried in a sea of mobs saying various things as they are pulled and as they die.

Lets stick to cars since apparently comparing two similar types of digital messages is invalid for some reason. Its more like your driving down freeway at say 65-70, a cop gets behind you in an unmarked car and starts saying pull over out his window, besides that he does just what every other car on the freeway is doing pull make no lights no sirens are ever turned on. You dont pull over a few minutes later they are shooting at you, its your fault because you didn't pull over when he clearly asked.
  3. KermittheFroglok Augur

Large chunks of guilds getting banned on Rizlona is news to me, especially given that the policy is a week long suspension on first offense. How does someone get their second offense while suspended for seven days? Likewise, that's a lot of pullers in those guilds. In brief, posting stories like that whether their true or not won't help you.

To that point, don't fight with us, submit tickets to the GM's if it's really that problematic. All any of us can do is raise awareness that DBG is getting aggressive in its interpretation and enforcement of AFK. All we can say to you is "keep your game logs, submit them if you're accidentally suspended". Again, some people with logs have been able to get suspensions/etc. reversed.

I wouldn't wish an accidental suspension or ban on anyone, but none of us can unsuspend/unban you or your friends. You need to work it out with the GMs, if you're unhappy with the way their enforcing the rules you need to tactfully and diplomatically find a way to communicate that. Only other tip I can give is that being hypercritical of them on the forums is not going to help your case either.

Seriously, just submit your logs or anything you have that proves you weren't AFK, again some people have gotten their suspensions reversed. People getting them lifted should be viewed as promising given that with some of these suspension/ban waves we use to rarely see reversals.
  4. minton New Member

If you did not know about using /log, is there other files on your computer to help you provide information to a petition that you were not guilty of their Play Nice Policies concerning "playing unattended"
  5. KermittheFroglok Augur

If you were boxing you could try to point to having another account logged in from your IP address. I'm not sure if it'll work but worth a shot.