Suspended Account

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zizar, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Zizar New Member

So a few days ago my main account was suspended.
    I have never done annything agains the rules and never will. Because of this i have no clue what they are accusing me of doing. I Sendt a few petitions and all they are telling me is

"Please refrain from continuing this behavior when the suspension has lifted, as additional violations of this nature may result in further account action."
    Since i have no clue what they are talking about it will happen again without me knowing what wrong has been done :(

If only they could point me in the right direction so i could try to fix whatever was wrong, like was it flagged for botting? i could search the net for something that may run in the background causing this to flagg as a bot. Is it for 3rd software? i could search for what progams cause users to be flagged for having 3rd software installed. Was it for having more than 1 char online from the same ip? i could clarify and send pictures of my settup with my stationary and laptop, and inclue anny files they want to show them i only play 1 char at anny one time on one computer(i switch accounts alot so i do /ex and log them on having to force the chars removed from world to be able to log back into the world). Was it for unnatained gameplay? Im always ther when playing, when i go afk to eat i make sure i press a key every now and then so i dont disconnect. Was it for playing on Virtual Machine? i have no clue what or how that works, but if that is the reason i could search for and delete anny program casuing this to be flagged. Was it an attempt to cirumvent the /pickzone timer? im at an loss i dont know what to do to prevent this or how to beginn if i even wanted to cirumvent it.

their response to me asking if they could atleast point me in the right direction of what was done wrong is "I cannot provide you information on the specifics as this could potentially tell you how to circumvent detection in the future, suffice to say that the evidence we have is more than enough to warrant action being taken on the account.

Please be advised that we consider this issue closed.

Any future updates or additions to this ticket will not be reviewed and the ticket will be set to solved.
    Thank you for your time."

Yay happy days, my account will be banned when the suspention is lifted :( :(
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Follow the guidelines set forth in the EULA and any server-specific rulesets, and you'll be fine.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

You seem to have identified most of the potential reasons so I suggest researching them all now and eliminating the potential problems.
  4. Sarkaukar Augur

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...unt-one-character-at-a-time-suspended.270730/

The behavior may be related to using different computers and/or routers, home vs work, with work using a VPN. Flipping between VPN and No VPN, thus generating different IP addresses will through up a red flag. We have not seen anyone acknowledged suspension issues while utilizing Norton VPN, but then I do not recall anyone posting what VPN program they were using when they would initiate post on the forums to complain about a suspension with no idea what generated it.

You also mentioned going AFK to eat and staying logged into the game. If you are AFK in an 'experience' zone, pressing a key every now and then will not work if you are inattentive to other things. Someone may report you and/or a GM may check the zone, see you idle and attempt to speak with you. If you do not acknowledge the GM that will flag it up for a suspension. Your best bet is to log out of the game or port to a friendly zone.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think there is the issue. With the server lag right now even though you think you have /ex and are forcing the other character off, its very likely your ghosting the server and it flags up as being logged in multiple times. You can take the time to log fully out which also helps save our info, and then logging back in fully. I think we all switch accounts a lot but I also think your on a TLP server where its best to stay on the white line.

You may be there but they cannot see you. Just tapping a key now and then isn't going to show them anything. Your character is not being played by a human when you just tap a key

So while we cannot pin point the issue those would be things I would look at if it had been me.:( But I don't play on TLP for this very reason.
  6. Zizar New Member

Ahhh ok. Thanks alot CatsPaws :)