Suprise Silver to Gold till 4th of Jan

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kirkisx, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Kreacher Augur

Thanks for the platinium.
  2. Leerah Augur

When they say, "Must be claimed by such and such a date," do they mean you have to log the account on or physically /claim on some toon on that account? We've never had deadlines on /claim but the way CS is acting these days, I need a definitive answer in writing so they don't screw me over again.
  3. Kreacher Augur

I cleared over 3million plat in the end...cheers guys :)

I was really surprised that the 18 accounts i made b4 FTP went live (i figured i'd make - necrox6 + some accessories) also received loyalty. And omg, they all were gold so i could buy the bags of plat.

And the long term accounts that'd expired all had 5760 loyalty on them, i was clearing 200k off each of them !

Great Christmas present SoE.
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

One of my accounts that was just recently canceled didn't receive this... figured I'd petition and ask the CS people about it. Petition has simply been ignored for two days now. :(
  5. Kreacher Augur

I read it was only VoA accounts.

But like I say EVERY account i have received it and 18 of those were like lvl 1 necros/pally (FTP). They had enough for 3x bags of plat each, so around 45k per account for each of those 18. My other longer term accounts who went to silver were all max 5750 loyalty, so around 200k plat each on those.

All my guildies have done it also - I don't know of anyone personally who's account is still silver.
  6. Ramszi New Member

So my account that was upgraded from silver to gold for this, was just downgraded to FtP? Anyone else had this happen to them?
  7. Dark_Pheonix Journeyman

Geeze, you make it sound like it is a bad idea to go gold. I just came back and now I wonder if it is worth it to even buy a sub. I do not want to end up being a whiny gold member. I would rather just have fun and play being a silver. Loyalty points seem worthless unless you want plat. Extra bag slots can be replaced with a big bag sale. Triple points can add races, classes and extra AAs for dirt cheap. Bonus SC is only for reoccurring accounts. Only reason I can see to be gold is to use the bazaar. I guess wingz-83 is right, going gold is moronic.

/sarcasm off
  8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's a VoA account. Still no reply, 3rd day.
  9. Grakkus New Member

Same problem Smokezz. Bought VoA and three months of Gold membership back in June. Account expired and dropped to silver, but I'm not included in the silver to gold promo now. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that I don't use a credit card and bought VoA and the three months of gold membership with Walmart time cards. This means that my membership was always non-recurring. Anyway, I put a petition in three days ago to find out why I wasn't included also, but no reply. Would have been nice to get the bag and exp potions.
  10. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Mine was always even credit card payment. I don't even care that much, the lack of reply from customer service is the more annoying part. A simple yes/no would be nice. Ignoring it is simply bad customer service.
  11. Tegila Augur

solution: make ALL accounts regardless of WHEn or by what method they were last paid, all accounts gold status for 24hours of christmas, announce it here and in email. Those that feel slighted can jump on and do whatever it is they want to do quick, you lose nothing bc 1 day of gold for all accounts costs soe nothing, and people won't feel slighted bc some people got this and some peopel got that while hte majority got nothing. 24 hours, for christmas, announce it, done.