Summoned Pet Weapons not procing?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mrjon3s, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Mrjon3s Augur

I have heard that the summoned pet weapons aren't procing. Can any pet users confirm?
  2. nagash101 Augur

The sword only proc against summoned mobs. Not sure about the 60+ stuff.
  3. Illusory Augur

As far as I know, the blades and fists both work for me when I Dire Charm farming pets that are 46. Also, my highest level animation (think he's lv56 or 57) dual wields them and I think I saw him proc.

If I remember, I'll double check tonight.
  4. Numiko Augur

my mages pet weapons work fine, both on pets and dire charmed ench pet and the Fist even works on my druids 55 pet ... but they do not hit for the 230 mentioned in the text, think they proc for 118 or so at level 62.
  5. Astral64 Augur

The PoP pet weapons work correctly.

You may want to be sure that the pet you are equipping them on is the appropriate level to proc them. Fist of Ixiblat is the go to for lower level pets as anything above level 10 will work. The remaining PoP era pet weapons require level 40 or higher. All of them have an identical damage value. (Decrease Hitpoints by 22 (L1) to 230 (L105) )

The resist check matters as well. You will not see fist procs doing damage to a fire immune mob etc. Fists are fire, kedge is water, walnan is magic.
  6. Senji Journeyman

On test server prior to PoP launch on Phinny the summoned pet weapons were only proc'ing when used with the level 63 Fire pet.

On live Phinny they seem to be working fine on all the 61+ pets I have tried.
  7. Astral64 Augur

Fixed that. Monkey brain strikes again.