Summon resupply agent. Bugged or nerfed?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by YellowBelly, Feb 15, 2014.

1. YellowBelly Augur

Doesn't seem to work like he used to. Now it seems to work only in guild lobby or non combat zones? Was this intentional or a bug? I thought the whole point of the resupply agent was to have a vendor where there was none.
  2. Zaph Augur

make sure you dont already have a familiar up elsewhere, that can cause it to fail
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Jetboy Lorekeeper

I've had trouble with all of the Veteran AA Summon Agents. If they appeared at all (got some failure message but maxxed out all Conjuration skills trying, as it reset hotkeys immediately!) I couldn't target them or use them. Turns out that I had "Click through Pets" checked in my options on the General page. Uncheck and all is well. Didn't have a Familiar or Merc up so I can't say if that's another issue as well, though I did have familiar buffs on, but removed the pets themselves.
  4. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

If you have the buff up for a familiar, it blocks any of the merchant/banker vet aa's. Once you click the familiar off, it should work. And yes, gotta remember to turn off that "Click through Pets" option. I had the same problem the other day.