Summon Remains doesn't work in new Kael Drakkel?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Frogmancer, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Frogmancer Augur

Necromancer/SK AA "Summon Remains", our "pull the corpse of our target from anywhere" AA doesn't work in the new Kael Drakkel, or at least it didn't tonight. Is this a bug, or working as intended?
  2. Trevise New Member

Is the drag corpse thing still a part of of the new Velious zones? Hehehe. If so that would explain it!
  3. Tobynn Augur

These new version of Kael and ToV follow old-school Velious corpse drag rules -- you can't do it without agro. You can drag a corpse around, sure, and make a fantastic train while doing so, and even use whatever class ability you have that enables you to fade -- but if you have the corpse on /corpsedrag, your train will indeed reagro immediately.

You can /corpse all you like from the feigned position, but drag is nono.
  4. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I don't see how that would stop a necro or SK from using either the summon corpse spell or the summon remains AA? It is pretty much CotH for corpses.
  5. Naugrin Augur

Pretty sure it's intended, ntov is the same.
  6. Siddar Augur

You can only summon corpses in RoF NToV at the entrance and there seems to be a odd anti drag area near Aarys spawn.
  7. Diptera Augur

Not tested this, but are they using the "graveyard" mechanic that the PoP zones used? I know that used to cause issues if the timer had popped the corpse to the gy, as you couldn't then summon it (well, you could, but it would immediately pop back to the gy again).
  8. Tegila Augur

ive /corpsedragged in kael hundred times jsut fine, but summon reamins doesnt work in regular or instanced. i can understand, its based on old world (though highly annoying) however..the fact taht you cant use expedient recovery in tehm either...really bugs me