Suggestions for a 61 enchanter and 2 low 40s

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Googler2022, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Googler2022 New Member

So I have a 61 enchanter I toy around with and would like to group with 2 of my level 40 boxes. Is there somewhere the enchanter could carry them quickly via pet charm? Currently they are Velks
  2. Trevor Elder

could take them up to 60 in acrylia caverns, but I don't recommend staying after 55 or so due to the long respawns (it has high initial density, but when you move to the castle area for higher levels it thins out)

I haven't done it in over a decade, but I remember bastion of thunder gargoyles being good for charming if you hit 64 in the process (https://everquest.allakhazam.com/scenery2/bothunder-portal.jpg that room). Googling it suggests it requires level 57 to enter unflagged though.
  3. Iven Antonius Bayle

Spiders in VL are fine but some are highly resistant to magic. Some are rogues so try to charm those.
  4. Ebine Augur

I really like Chardok area at that level. Once you get the alts to 46 and enc to 62 I would head to PoN and do hobgoblins in the underground area.
  5. Malpheroth Elder

Crypt of nadox is really good xp at that level. 45-55.
    Tatanka likes this.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

QFT.

Back around 2011, it was a hotzone, so the XP was even better. This was just before the fellowship XP changes (no "buffer bar" or whatever it's called. You logged in the receiving char and got all the fellowship XP in one immediate chunk), and I was able to PL lower levels on other accounts at quite the astounding rate. And I'm a scrub, I'm sure pro-level PLers were doing it even faster!