Suggestion: Make Overseer Collection Rewards Heirloom

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Heimdall, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I used to like the ground spawns, and hated the kill ones because I thought those were the ones which took longer to collect. I've changed my mind on that, especially for the big outdoor zones. ToV/GD, there are still ground spawn collects I've never seen, while collecting at least 50 full sets of the dropped ones. Spawn points are just too spread out and hard to see. In ToV/EW, I have NEVER seen a single spawn of the ones on the south side of the zone!
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I question how much of a long term money maker it would be as overseer really changes the rarity of those items.
  3. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Depends entirely on the zone. If you're looking for GS in the open zones in the early expansions after collectibles were added, they're FAR more plentiful in most of the open zones (CotF and TDS especially). As you look for them in succeeding expansions, they get less plentiful. Some of this is because of fewer people in zone, now, to compete with, but it's also just that there are more GS spots with more up at the same time. So, you early opinion might have been correct to the time.
    Tatanka likes this.
  4. Act of Valor The Newest Member

What do you think would happen to the price of collectibles if everybody could get them from overseer and sell them on the bazaar? Think about it.
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

You don't need to "think about it", create a character on FV and compare the bazaar there with the bazaar on a non-"free trade" server. On FV, you can get the collectibles from overseer and trade them to a character on a different account or sell them in the bazaar.