[Suggestion] Guild emails by rank

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, May 6, 2020.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

In addition to the default email address of GUILD it would be nice if there were additional ones called something like Rank 1, Rank 2 etc for each of the ranks. This would allow guild emails to be sent out to specific ranks such as officers, senior members etc....In a perfect world the rank emails would take the name from what is set in the roster but I would be happy with generic rank listings if that was easier.

Not sure how useful everyone else would find it but I would like to see it. For some reason any custom email groups I set up tend to vanish every so often.
  2. Magickon Augur

With so many people that never use everquest mail, people that ignore it even if they do see the indicator, and that so many people login to other people's accounts...you are really better off using something like discord or a forum to send communication if you want everyone to see it.
    Pawtato likes this.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

The in game emails work very well for me. But I would also understand if Daybreak didn't think enough people would find this useful.