Suggestion: Classic item Collections

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Berkwin, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Berkwin Elder

Basically it would function like this. once you equip an item from Classic - Luclin, it binds to you upon a pop up window yes or no. if no it does not bind if yes it is equipped to that character and unlocked in your collections.

How collections works would be like this as an example. once unlocked item say Fungus scale tunic. you can unlock it sever wide for say 500DBC on any alternative character you make ( That can Equip it ) for that particular server. but it would be bound upon claim and lore/no trade rules apply.

That is about all there would be too it really. just a reclaim of items for DBC for individual servers....

if on progression servers items cant be unlocked until actually equipped so only that era would be acceptable.

just a suggestion, open constructive ideas would be appreciated, thanks :)
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Don't think this is feasible with the way EQs items are generated, I believe it would be extremely labor intensive for likely little economic payoff. This also throws a weird gimmick into TLP economies that I don't see having much benefit outside of not having to repurchase expensive droppable items so that you can gear alts.
  3. Berkwin Elder

But what if it only functioned for tradable gear? and worked as a reclaim item?

I.E tradeable item binds once equipped, item reclaim unlocks collection, item purchased server wide for XX amount
  4. smash Augur

Waste of resources, for no real purpose.
    Duder and Act of Valor like this.