Suggestion: Better Inventory and Silver AH selling

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by globeadue, Jan 18, 2014.

1. globeadue Lorekeeper

Okay, limiting who can sell on the ah seems to be really draining on availability of goods for people. If this is not the intended result of the policy, I would ask that silver be allowed to sell. Or at least make it a purchasable unlock.

15 years, and we are still stuck opening bag after bag in our inventories.
    I would ask for a revamp of the inventory system. I hate having to mouse over an item to see its name, I want my characters inventory to show like the guild bank inventory does, I want all inventory windows i open to be like this, merchants, banks, loot etc.

I want to be able to see my entire accounts inventory at one screen? Too much work?
    I doubt it, because if you look at the bazaar system, I'm pretty sure you could replicate a account inventory window that works just like bazaar, but is limited to results from your characters inventory and bank. since it is based off bazaar code, you already have a search system that should be able to tie into it as well. Make it cover equiped and currencies.

You release content that has this feature, I know I'd pay for that package for at least 3 accounts.

I know there are few ui mods and stuff that kinda do this and you can use magelo etc but seriously 15 years and inventory is still an annoyance to me.
  2. Tharrg Augur

I agree with the Bazaar Trader... You should at least be able to buy an unlock. Like 1 Trader bag slot for 900 SC>... 2 Bag slots for 1700SC, 3 Bag Slots for 2500SC but then thats it. That way its still better to be gold.. but you allow others to sell as well without shouting it everywhere....
  3. Siddar Augur

Need to have a upgrade for 2500 SC for gold accounts that allows account to have a offline trader up and then change to another character.
  4. Sinestra Augur

So there are UIs that you can download that have this, but you don't want that. You want it built into the game.
  5. Fendy Augur

One small step in this direction, define your Inventory Bags Toggle under Options/Keys. This way you can open and close all of your inventory bags with one key.
  6. Sinestra Augur

I am pretty sure you can already open and close all inventory bags at once with SHIFT + B
  7. Sebbina Augur

You are not going to get a Bazaar buyer or seller without gold status, one time SC payments would not be remotely comparable to monthly gold fees.
  8. Tharrg Augur

But allowing unlocks would generate more revenue. You just have to make sure that any unlocks you sell are less than what Gold members get.. hence the Buy only 1 bag slot for trader etc.. Same could be done with other unlocks. Like Make an Unlock Prestige item but it be only for 1 item or item slot and only for that character. This allows for more revenue and that generates more for the team to then use to work on EQ with...