Suggestion: add a shrink-click to one of the visibles.

Discussion in 'Item Discussion' started by Jumbur, Nov 14, 2017 at 4:13 PM.

1. Jumbur Augur

We already have a neat clicky on our chestpiece(I hope), but there is no reason to stop there:

Pretty much all raiders(and groupers probably wont complain either), needs a shrink-clicky of some sort. why not add a shrink-clicky to gloves or something. I know there are shrink-clickies already(drop in the deep, anniversary quest in oasis, etc), but isn't it about time that gear get some fun-factor again? :)

There have been early gear-sets where every piece had a clicky, people didn't complain about those, and shrink would be a good start.
    Other suggestions could be: Bind-sight on helm, shadow-step on boots, etc
  2. qucae New Member

I'd prefer to have True North on my boots.
  3. Jumbur Augur

Nah, that would be overpowered...:p

Seriously though, I think gear is becoming a bit too "template-driven", and adding a bit of flavor would help imo. While True North certainly do add flavor, I would prefer something a little more useful.
    If they wan't to avoid making gear overpowered they could restrict it to effects that already exist on clicky items, or non-combat spells that does not already have an AA. Summon food/drink could be another example, or a gate to somewhere useful(to guild-banner maybe?).