Suggested OP toys to enjoy at low level on Mischief?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Egil, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Egil New Member

One of the elements of Mischief I've really enjoyed is trying out items that make low level characters ridiculously strong.

I've had a lot of fun with a druid using Gloves of the Earthcrafter for a 24pt ds at lvl 1, the regen bp click on Woven Grass Chestguard, and the Drones of Doom click on the Woven Grass Bracer.

I know there are the cleric group heal pants, but are there any other items that are normally no-drop that you'd recommend trying out on a low level toon?
  2. Gnothappening Augur

Depends on the class. For a melee class, look into some of the broken strong weapons.

No matter what the class, try to get as many unique clickies as you can as well as procs for spells you don't have. Things like slow and snare come to mind.
  3. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Any class + brazier of elemental summoning;
    then give that pet the best 2h wpn damage wise you can find + a haste item.

I did a fun 3 man group with 2 friends everyone using the pet it was just crazy fun for kicks up to about 22 - 24 using those pets.
  4. Loki4567 Lorekeeper

Honestly? Just about everything in NToV, Kael, Growth. Almost nothing has a required or recommended level unless it is Sleeper's Tomb loot, Tunare or Vuulak. And in fact, many of those items don't have a recommended or required level. I don't think most Dozekar loot has a req/rec level either. Depending on the class, you could potentially make the pimpinest level 1 in EQ history.
  5. Paladorfthemighty Apprentice

For a druid, any of the velious armor bracers. It is right click drones of doom at level 1.
    For Mage, any velious armor pantaloons, right click 24 pt DS at level one
    cleric, velious pantaloons, right click group heal at level one

the other classes velious armor aren't quite as OP at the low levels IMO (too long cast times)

Some good twink weapons these days though like Sap Encrusted Branch , 14/19 (priest +mnk/rng/bst)