Sudden Death

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Imak, May 22, 2018.

1. Imak Augur

Ring of Scale raid achievement; Silverwing & Xygoz event.

Kill all four bosses within 30 seconds of each other.

Which are the four bosses?
    2 dragons + 2 guardians?
    2 dragons + 2 wurms?
    typo and should read kill 2 bosses?

Honestly, the 2 dragons are the only mobs in the event I would categorize as bosses.
  2. DaciksBB Augur

I assume the guardians are counted as bosses, the wurms are killed multiple times through the event while the guardians never respawn unless there's a wipe
  3. Imak Augur

I assume likewise, but don't want to learn later rather than sooner that the wurms must be allowed to live the entire event.
  4. Monkman Augur

It’s the 2 guardians and 2 dragons, the silver and golden wurms are not part of that ach
  5. Lianeb Augur

You cannot survive the wurms up for the event. I believe you could heal through golden but no way you are healing through silver if he makes it down to the pillar
  6. feeltheburn Augur

personally ....for the reward involved....why bother. just my 2cp
  7. Lianeb Augur

Personally any other reward would suck. I hate the fact that people still in my raid force ask us to go back and do achievements in EoK (diamond) and TBM (Eyes).

People don't ask to go back and do CoTF and TDS raids for achievements. And as a Guild we certainly did them many times while current, and I am fine with that. Ornaments for the raid achievements are awesome you can show that old EQ pride in holding something that took a lot of effort and people can ask where it came from.

Or you can downplay the rewards as garbage if your guild doesn't want to or can't do the accomplishments. To make you feel better
  8. feeltheburn Augur

TO each his own.
    Quatr likes this.
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I personally like the Raid Ornaments. I know many in my guild don't give 2 about them. Lucky for me Triton does the achieves regardless of the reward, with ornaments this time around I don't see us repeating some of them more then once like we did for the Eyes or Diamond.
  10. feeltheburn Augur

to me bro not bout liking them ...sure I think ornaments are cool....but the risk / reward factor here is the major suck man......the ornaments are like maybe group achieve rewards not the ROYAL PITA that raid achieves are to get for only that.
  11. Brohg Augur

I think the idea is folks would be more motivated if the specific ornaments rewarded were somewhat fancier. Not that ornaments in general are bad.
  12. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Would be awesome if they had even more artwork effects and or other nice items but I’ll take what I can get. It’s fun to mix up the way you do events over and over even if it’s only a few times to get everyone the achievements.