Stuck in Tinkering quest "Help Skelontorim"

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by IblisTheMage, May 17, 2019.

1. IblisTheMage Augur

I was doing auto-combines for making the Small Pulley, when I remembered that I could increase Salvage AA from 5 to 6. I did it, but now the pulleys I have made have disapeared, and Skelontorim will not give me more materials nor progress me, and it is not possible to get the materials from other side. So I can't do the Skelontorim-quest, meaning I can't make Dark Matter, meaning I can't make Tinkering Beginner Trophy quest...

What to do?

I guess I can make him convert some Raw Dark Matter for me, but that seems like a failure...
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If you say recipes to him you will learn them which should then allow you to do the refine for Raw matter in the toolbox.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  3. IblisTheMage Augur

Thanks I will try that!
  4. IblisTheMage Augur

I ended up having him make the dak matter for me, he didn’t want to teach my toon the Recipes, because of the broken quest...

Thanks again.
  5. Rondor Augur

If you have any leftover uncombined ingredients from any of Skeletonirim's quest destroy those then he should continue the quest with you. This may have happened due to your Salvage skill returning some ingredients but not all. Use the /findit command to search for the ingredients in case they landed in some strange part in your inventory or bank.

The various ingredients are listed on some fan websites that have writeups for his freebie tinkering quest, so you can look for ingredients there to compare in your inventory with /findit .
    Mukkul and IblisTheMage like this.