Streaming EQ

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Duhbeast, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Duhbeast Augur

I'm thinking about setting up a twitch.tv account tonight and streaming our raids or anything else I might be working on. We will probably hit Heart of Fear 1, Cotf Ethernere, Dead hills, and probably wipe at bixies till we drop the general. Anyone interested in this sort of thing? I noticed no one seems to be streaming raids so I figured I would give it a shot.
    Augur likes this.
  2. Moklianne Augur

I'd watch actually
  3. Piestro Augur

Let me know when. :)
  4. Duhbeast Augur

Awesome Piestro. Well it's set up but i'm very new to it so it isn't very customized, but come check out the raid tonight if you wish. It starts @ 7:30 eastern.
  5. Piestro Augur

Right when I'm heading home today, have family in town. :( Best of luck though and let me know how it goes!
  6. Kurayami Augur

Few more windows there in your UI and you are back to playing a true MUD i think, text only.
  7. Duhbeast Augur

Haha, true Kura. How does the resolution look if you don't mind feeding back on that front?
  8. Kurayami Augur

Resolution is fine, although had to go fullscreen on the twitch to be able to read any of the chat boxes. Fun conversation you having w/ furro there about healing instead of dpsing :)

Duhbeast BST healing, for when your tanks die like this:

[IMG]
    Pirlo likes this.
  9. Duhbeast Augur

Lol Bst heals for the win.
  10. Duhbeast Augur

Thanks for every one who dropped in. There will be raids tomorrow night if you are down.
  11. Goranothos Augur

Do these have to be watched live or are they recorded somewhere?
  12. Duhbeast Augur

folks who have been streaming for a while save their videos to their HD and upload it to the site for later viewing. I'm only doing the live streams at the moment so check it out tonight from 6:30 - 11:00 central time.
  13. Duhbeast Augur

Shameless bump, come and check out some end game beastlord action. Raids happen thu fri sat 630 - 11 central.
  14. Duhbeast Augur

Bumpidy bump bump. Raids again tonight RoF tier 4 and CotF raiding 7:00 - 11:00 central time. I've had up to 20 viewers, kinda cool. :)
  15. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Upload them to youtube and I would love to watch them.
  16. Duhbeast Augur

The reason why I went from 6:30 to 7:00 on the start time is because we have been starting late lately. I hear it's because Furro is having his way with pies before we begin.
  17. Duhbeast Augur

That was a good time. We finally killed Bixie's! That fight was beginning to become a buzzkill. Anyways, thanks for the folks watching and we are raiding again tonight.
  18. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I watched for a bit yesterday, this was really cool.

2 questions -

Do you use any overlays from something like GTT/GINA?

I've never played a beastlord, can you give a little summary of what you do in a raid? I don't know any of the spells etc. I could figure out when you were healing, but a lot of the rest is just a mystery. :p
  19. Duhbeast Augur

Thanks for watching, wasn't that Bixie fight intense? I use the default UI that I just customized myself over time. I normally get the first slows down and then focus on doing damage and spot healing when I can. There are certain fights that I hang back and only heal on but it isn't so often. For specific spells it's our main 4 nukes and all of our combat abilities/cooldowns mixing in that keep me busy like a whack a mole.