Streaming CoTF raids weekly

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bearforce, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Bearforce Lorekeeper

They can Tinyspeaker, they can.

I guess you missed Tyranthin's post and my response to it, after that I have went to their streams and told them about the thread and asked them to post. I would really like for others to post their content and me posting once a week about myself starting streaming isn't going to kill you. Also my wanting 30 viewers is a bit off, I said I would give away 1k SC if I got 30 viewers not that I wanted them, I gain nothing from any amount of viewers I was just setting a threshold.
  2. Tinytinker Augur

Here's an idea, let's get a listed start. Post links to your channel, what times people can tune in to see you stream, and any cool info you want people to know about your stream shows. The additional info could be a link to your guild or your Facebook page, some kind of hub where people who like EQ can hang out and chat. And don't feel you need to limit it to raiding. If you want to show off how you solo a boss or are coloring an amazing picture of Tunare in Photoshop, go for it.
  3. SaderakhBertox Augur

Dazela's channel has a good one up for druids wanting to charm in Shard's Landing. He also streams exp groups and whatnot. I haven't had time to check out any others beside the OP's ewk2 raid. That was neat to see it done differently in some ways, and nice burn there Colaking ;-)
  4. Tyranthin Journeyman

Although I first began streaming current group/box content, lately I haven't done much streaming outside of raids (and post-raid group stuff). I also try to provide commentary when possible, overview and explanation of encounters, strategies and the like.

Barring work commitments, I try to be consistent with the streaming of my guild's raid schedule, which is Sunday through Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Today, I will be streaming not only our guild raid, but also Shining Alliance's open NToV raid that I will attend with my Cleric starting around 5-5:30pm EST. Not sure how exciting that will be, considering I usually stand with my face buried in a wall mashing heal keys, but I will try to adjust the camera angle into a third person view that's more spectator friendly. The SA raid usually runs right into our guild's raid as well, so there will be little if any downtime while transitioning between them.

I have a link to my channel in my signature.

Also, I apologize for not including Descendents in the End Game section of my first post. Every time that I've seen Dedah stream, you guys were doing some lower tier RoF raids.
  5. Durew Journeyman

Guildmate streams Inverse Logic raids frequently, were raiding tonight: arcomile
  6. Bearforce Lorekeeper

So far my favorite stream to watch is Dedah, he has dancing guy gifs and things. Currently he is doing Bixie1 and I expect him to die often.
  7. Bearforce Lorekeeper

Starting the raid day off early today with HoF1 and it seems Ssdistik is powerleveling some people on his stream. I have no idea how he is picking people go ask him about it!
  8. blood & gufts Augur

Have to say that i dont understand why any would stream their raids, esp. if it is latest expansion thing.
    I have learned to keep my Cards close to me
  9. Bearforce Lorekeeper

Come complain about heroic characters on my stream. If I get 20 viewers today I'll give away a 1k SC code so you can buy your new character something pretty.