@Strawberry

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jhenna_BB, Jun 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Since the thread was removed and I couldn't reply to your post, I'll reply here. :)

You're comment was, I cannot tell others to get a life because I have a character with 50k AA's.

I was telling people to leave the house, it's summer time, exercise is good.

At age 43, I run Half Marathons 1 hour 45 mins, 10 milers in 72 mins, 10k in 43 mins, 5k in 20 mins. I practice what I preach and a message from me to others to get healthy means a lot to me. I am just productive with my time in game.

You don't know a person, at all simply by looking at a Magelo.
    Nennius likes this.
  2. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Are you aware PMs exist? I cannot fathom why this post was needed to put in an open forum.
    Protagonist likes this.
  3. Pikles Journeyman

It's posts like this that make peoples days! It's pretty hilarious to put your half various run times. What do you bench? How many pull-ups and push-ups can you do? What's your 200m time? People need to know the juicy details!!
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Alright let's settle this, post bank statements and pics of your trophy rooms.
    Prathun and Pikles like this.
  5. Pikles Journeyman

Wait from today? Or our peak balance? haha

How about size of truck wins this? I drive a station wagon so I'm golden!
  6. dreamweaver Community Manager

I don't think another thread is necessary for this if you'd like to continue that conversation please feel free to use PMs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.