<Stratagemes> Small, elite, and will raid 1-2x a week! PHINIGEL SERVER!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vaneksniper, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Vaneksniper Elder

If your looking for a guild where you can be apart of an elite force led by a tight knit group of players that have been playing together for 15 years then you found the right place. Dont want to raid 3-4 days a week? Then you will love it here! Thanks to instancing, we are setting out to be a small guild, that will conquer all content in each expansion while using the smallest raid force possible. We will only be raiding 1-2 days a week , to accommodate all of those with busy lives, kids, families etc.

Guild website:

http://stratagemes.enjin.com/home

We have a very active mumble server to communicate on as well.

Who do we want?

What we are looking for are players who are active and proud of the pixels they wear in game. we are going to begin raiding as soon as we have the makeup of a rounded raid team; we need everyone to be devoted to making this work. As we will be smaller, gearing everyone up will obviously take less time.

Why join Stratagemes?

As mentioned above, we will be a smaller tight knit guild. Gear will be distributed faster, and honestly; having less people will make it more rewarding as we progress. You will know your guild mates really well and they will know you. It will not seem so much like a loot machine as it will be a team of like minded individuals, working together closely, to achieve the goals of the guild.

Expectations for the guild?

We still need all classes. We plan on making a respectable name for ourselves as we aim to destroy all content with a minimal size raid force.

So with all of that being said; I ask you to consider joining our ranks and becoming a foundation piece for what is to come. If you are unguilded and thought maybe joining a large guild isn't for you...maybe Stratagemes can be the bridge you can cross to getting into the raiding scene on Phinigel. If you have a group of friends wanting a VERY organized guild that will get things done...look us up in game , Amedeus, Darius, or anyone online and they will have the hookup in game. We are always more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you once again for taking the time to read this post. I hope to meet some more people in the very near future.
  2. Amedeus New Member

Well written if I do say so myself! ;)
  3. Vaneksniper Elder

Great response so far, keep em coming :)
  4. Nukem New Member

I can vouch for these guys, have had nothing but great experiences with them in groups. Good luck on the server guys!
    Amedeus likes this.
  5. Tjay New Member

Hello I am returning to EQ and started a Ranger I am looking for a good guild. I am lvl 5 but will soon be the lvl to raid or at least i am trying to lvl as fast as i can. I love the Small Guilds way more fun . so if you can use a Ranger in your core give me a shout in Game my Rangers name is Tjay
  6. Vaneksniper Elder

Thumbs up, look us up in game!
  7. Amedeus New Member

Looking for more bards, clerics, enchanters atm, but everyone else is still welcome! Also don't worry about level range, we have old friends coming back to us from other servers still and the majority are in the 30-40 range.

We try really hard to group among each other first before going pug also! Make sure everyone gets to know everyone else's play styles and ability level, and just get comfortable with each other.
  8. Alexandre New Member

Bump for my strata friends, i see the guild is growing nicely.
  9. Sennik Jevest Elder

What is your raid schedule
  10. Vaneksniper Elder

Raid time is TBD still, but we are getting very close! We have 45 members , with about 25 active members 35+. We just need about 10-15 more players and we will have the force were looking for. Ive been raiding with top guilds on the server, filling up 2 raids, its not fun. Sure, lots of loot drops, but guess what, with 100 members on a raid and 150 active players youll be lucky to get 1 drop in a month.

Join a guild where you arent just a number, each and every member will contribute to the success of the guild. We are still in need of all classes, especially enchanters/clerics. If interested please look for Jafa, Darius, Amedeus, or Ozolinsh in game.
  11. Zansobar Augur

Will your raid times be based around which time zone? Will they be on weekends (to avoid issues with time zones).

Do you have a webpage/forums?
  12. Brumski Augur

Concur with the time zone question. Deciding on what time you will go is an important factor, I recommend doing so soon. Can tweak it in the future. If it's only once a week, I'd recommend sat or sun, or if twice a week, one weekday and one weekend.
  13. Amedeus New Member

Based on most schedules we will be raiding weekends. Most of the guild is EST and CST and times will be set as such. Majority of guild members are parents and/or with typical work weeks hence the scheduling. We do have a few people that play all day and play late into the night.

We are currently doing Hate and looking for Cleric/Druid/Shaman. Also no website as of yet, just using a facebook group we've been using for years.Once things get going I'll be setting one up though.

Also wanted to point something out that a recent recruitee mentioned to me. The "elite" mentioned in the post doesn't describe our over all mentality, but our play style and strategy. Yes, I know, classic doesn't require much strategy, but future raids will and the fact that our core did stuff like Rallos Zek script with 32 people and spawned Bert with 18(all during PoP, not later expax), makes the game more enjoyable to us. We are not looking for elitist but normal folks that know their class well or heck, want to.
  14. Denjar New Member

I just started back in EQ after a few years away from the game and decided to join the Phinigel Server to relive the game from the beginning again. With that said, I am still a baby character with many levels to go before I am ready to consider raiding. Also, on the issue of raiding, I am a full-time student and work overnight on weekends so raiding would be difficult for me. I do live on in the pst so I am not sure how that would alter any future raiding for me anyways.

Now, the reason I am interested in your guild is due to the "do more with less" mindset that I can see you have. When I was actively playing EQ, I was part of a guild who had the same idea with regards to completing content. So, I would like to find out more about becoming a member. Thank you for your time and help.

Final note, I am working on a paladin with the name Denjar as he was my first main in EQ on Povar so that would be who you would most likely see online. Thanks again.
  15. Amedeus New Member

16. Dizdemona Lorekeeper

Great bunch of people. The wife and I returned after 14 years and this guild already makes us feel at home. Definitely give them a shot if you're looking for that type of guild instead of being a small cog.
  17. Lumiens Augur

I dropped an app on your forums for my character named Sonyeq. Really like everything you guys are about and the weekend raiding. I just find it way too difficult to commit to raiding during the weekdays, just don't have the free time at this point in my life like I did when I was a college kid.
  18. Vaneksniper Elder

19. Vaneksniper Elder

Taking our first run at naggy on feb 12th! Could definitely use a few more players to help our chances at success. Looking to run with a core of 35 players, were at about 20-25. Come be apart of a guild where your role is vital to the success of our raids!

http://stratagemes.enjin.com/
  20. Vaneksniper Elder

Still accepting all classes, but especially need Enchanters and some DPS classes! Doing a guild hate run friday night, Try to join up before then if interested :) Visit the site to post an application, thanks!

http://stratagemes.enjin.com/