Stones of Power ( 14th Anniversary )

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Qulas, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

would it be possible to add augs as a achieve reward.... so we can at least get two...? diff names so not lore? or diff color?
  2. greynartestre Lorekeeper

Anyone on Drinal, I rot augs every day.. just ask Gortar to tag along.
  3. bazinga Elder

Ok, so my reading through several pages of posts isnt the best so not sure if this idea has been suggested, how about a quest that allows augs to be combined into 1..say allow 2 different augs ending stats would be same stats as 1 aug but combine the heroics of each aug or allow all augs to be combined so it would still be a single aug with all +8 heroics...call it rainbow stone of power...can still have them lore group so only 1 can be used, but it would allow a better aug in the end and allow people to do the quests without having the augs rot so much....just saying.
  4. Vmas Elder

Yeah would be a nice idea, like the aug Shield of the Otherworld from TSS Expansion!
  5. Maereax Augur

Lore groups allow you to posess only one of them, not equipt only one. In order to combine them, you'd have to be able to loot more than one and you can't, currently. Also that's a lot of time spent for augs that people would only use 2-4 of anyway. Personally I'd only use the HStr and HDex versions.
  6. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

add a reward aug that is evolve based of exp to the achievement =)

make it 40 ac 250 hp/mana/end and 4 to each heroic! give it... 20 levels
    call it THE AUGMENTATION OF TRUTH
  7. Eico Eico New Member

I personally dont have a problem with these augs being in a lore group.
    I do, however, not like that i have to farm these missions over and over to try to get the correct aug on the char that i want.
    since these missions started. ive farmed 3 on raid days and 4 off raid days and ive only seen a total of 6 augs out of 24 missions. of the augs dropped, i have not seen a single blue one for the casters of my group.

is it possible to add these to a reward select window so the tank can get his agi or dex aug. the melee can get their dex or str aug and the casters can get their wis / int aug?

Eico
  8. Mojoslinger Elder

In the past all the anniversary augs all added Corruption Resist, these are the only ones that don't which is kind of odd, would it be possible to add Cor Resist to these at least? :)
  9. SpamFactory Augur

It's interesting to see which augs are most popular.

I'm on FV so I've been selling all my augs. I will farm augs for my personal use later in the anniversary when the market has been flooded and prices come down some more. The first few days of the event I could sell any of the augs for a high price.

now after a couple weeks it seems the blue stone is by far the most popular and sells for the most. I can't even keep it in stock it sells so quickly. The most unpopular stone in my opinion is the yellow one. It sells for the lowest price and they move quite slowly.

In my opinion, based on my experience selling the augs and watching the bazaar, the popularity/demand of the different colours from most popular to least is:
    blue, green, red, white, yellow