Stone Tear!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vmas, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Warpiggs Augur

Will the Tear auto-adjust itself level wise like it did last time the values were changed?
    Kelefane likes this.
  2. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Is there a way to make this turn into an augment at level 20 once it is fully evolved just like the evolving helm?
  3. Brudal Augur

Yes Red, when the tear hits level 20 you can click to transform it into a type 3 aug.
  4. wingz-83 Augur

Does killing the undead alarans help to evolve the tear because I do not believe killing the undead alrans counts currently (which only evolves with alaran kills / missions?)
  5. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

One way or another, they have to die, it just dosn't have to be you who killed them the first time around =D
  6. Abazzagorath Augur

No, it does not. Undead is the same mob "type" as Alaran iirc, so you can't have undead alarans. They are really just undead that look like alarans.
  7. Abazzagorath Augur

Question. Not that it matters I guess since you're dropping the overall exp gains so much, but those %s from the fragment click are a lot lower at the lower levels than it was before, was that intended? For example, at level 8 a click is 26% right now iirc.

Just curious, because obviously this is better after your changes overall.
  8. Grummy_NB Augur

I just did a click at level 9 and got 17%
  9. roth Augur

One question : are the dropped Fragments of Legendary Alaran History going to be tradeable? Or am I just going to be leaving them to rot (being one of the few who has done the stone tear already)?

And I presume that existing The Tears of Alaris augs are going to get whatever stats you're adding to it, too?
  10. Kelefane Augur

^Good question
  11. Riou EQResource

It will auto-adjust after you kill your first Alaran or click a fragment (just like last time)
  12. roth Augur

From what a couple paladins I know had told me, killing the undead Alarans in Valley DID evolve their tears. They also happened to verify that for me independently of one another.

I did not bother to kill them for my stone tear though - I was in Argath, then Sarith, then CoB, and then doing missions in Pillars when I got my stone tear done.
  13. smash Augur

I have a bit of objections there. at higher levels it is good, but at lower levels it is actually a nerf!

Before you got a LOT more when at the lower levels
  14. Barbwarrior Augur

lol more moaning want it made it easyer already
  15. Barbwarrior Augur

its went from 770clicks to 261clicks anyone who moans its to hard should be banned
  16. Kaylic New Member

Never look a gift horse in the mouth...

Hint: If you're already working on your tear, get it to atleast 13/20 - 11% before the changes take effect and you'll see the best of both worlds.

If you haven't been working on the tear previously, then the new xp table makes it much, much easier to max out, so there's really nothing to complain about.
  17. Kelefane Augur

Is this live now?
  18. wingz-83 Augur

Looking at this, I went to valley and just started killing undeads. After awhile my tear did go up killing just undeads so this answers my question, thanks.
  19. Riou EQResource

No, not until the Patch on the 16th when Tier 4 goes live

To add the stats at level 20 are currently, 20 attack, 10 hp/mana regen, 2 end regen, 20 heal amount, spell damage and clairvoyance, as well as it still having Defense +5% (10 Max)
  20. Abazzagorath Augur