Stoicism

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by lamsai, Nov 17, 2016.

1. lamsai Journeyman

what does this do?
  2. ~Mills~ Augur

It negates npc push by some amount per rank.
  3. lamsai Journeyman

why does it cost so much for so little gain then?
  4. Riou EQResource

It's same for All EoK AA to fill out the like 10-12k ish needed :p
  5. Razorfall Augur

Had I known this earlier I would have put the 300 points in synergy. I love it on my pally though. I can actually tank off my horse and use yaulp
  6. Hafanhaf New Member

This thread needs some serious necroing.

"Reduces the force imparted by incoming melee attacks by 10% per rank"

If this is in fact true then I expect 50% melee reduction every time I corner.

Otherwise no force is being imparted by the AA because it is all being done by the wall.

Would it have been so complicated to just say melee pushback, like all the players do, why do the devs have to be so cryptic with their wording. I have never in my entirety of eq heard or read any player EVER type "we gotta reduce the force being imparted on this mob from the east cus it's being pushed west".

Petition for devs to go take a course on how to communicate with your customers /signed....

Edit: Figured it was worth a necro because I was a victim of this as well as about half a dozen others I have talked to.

Edit 2: Just logged into FFXIV and asked my FC (Guild) wording it exactly like the AA what they think it did. I got an insta response from everyone online that it means damage reduction. Maybe I should reactivate my wow account and go ask my guild there what a talent with this description should mean, cus I can guarantee not one will say pushback.
  7. smash Augur

Agree on it, it was 1 of the first Things I bought, because I read it for being something that would add to my defense..
  8. fransisco Augur

When I first saw it, I also thought it reduced damage.