Sticks and Stones - Bard Alliance

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Sheetz, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Sheetz New Member

Has anyone been able to see a cumulative blast in parse?
  2. Brohg Augur

The damage doesn't show for any class' fulminations.
  3. Dermel New Member

The simple math of requiring multiple non-boxed bards in a group to do this is already mind boggling. Pretty sure there aren't that many main boxed bards on my server, so I'll never see it.
  4. Brohg Augur

just fighting the same mob, don't have to be grouped. they're designed for raids
  5. flash000 Augur

still the idea of alliance is pretty screwed up for bards considering bard population.
  6. Brohg Augur

Dunno what you're talking about, in that balance thread Cicelee's(?) parse had like 7 bards
  7. flash000 Augur

My point is that the ability is dependent on other bards given bards server population over all its less effective than other classes alliance's due to that. Over all population is maybe 20-25 per server and that's high i feel like we should have more then just our own class able to trigger it.
  8. Brohg Augur

That's a ridiculously provincial argument. My guild happens to have had bad luck recruiting consistent wizards, we have 1. +1 competent part-timer, +1 incompetent part-timer, +1 good bot. Should the wizard alliance be altered to cater to my guild's force? Or are Alliances really powerful abilities that a guild rather than a player has to work to deploy?
  9. flash000 Augur

are you really comparing bard to wizard over all population in game ??? really? its a fact there are quite a few less bards per server than most other classes.