Stick Figure Mode PLUS!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kurayami, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Kurayami Augur

This may just get laughed right out of the Veteran's Lounge area, but would it be possible to selectively decide which models/chars to stick figure mode gets assigned to? I am well aware of an option to make all playable races become stick figures, what I'd like is something similar to the current race options, show luclin male troll model on, off, or stick figure. The coding is obviously already in place to make them all stick figures, I just like the idea of being able to be more selective about this.
    mage101 and Lenowill like this.
  2. Dre. Altoholic

Personally, I'd prefer to use the more efficient original models 24x7 and convert my mount clicky into a fragile runspeed buff for travelling.
  3. Lenowill Augur

I would support the OP's idea. It would have its uses.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  4. Riou EQResource

Go Human, they can use mounts in their old form! :D (unless you also want mounts off :p)
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. Edrick Augur

If there could be an "Enable Stick Figure Mode in Guild Lobby" checkmark I would check that box so fast that I would break the speed of light, disprove Einstein's Theory of General and Special Relativity, and win a Nobel Prize. Please implement this option or put it on The List (tm).
    Bauer likes this.
  6. Toquillaw Augur

I agree with the OP and the guild lobby comment as well. When they had everyone in the guild lobby appear as some random item or model, it was fast to zone in and wonderfully lag free by comparison. Show everyone as a stick model, or something that is fast to draw would be super.
  7. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

I would handle that issue with the gnomes pretty easy
  8. Gragas Augur

Could just skelly up to use a mount if using old models.
  9. Dre. Altoholic

I have a lot of alts. Would rather not keep Fear on lockdown for an entire year ;)