Steel Behemoth raid

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Loratex, May 5, 2021.

1. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

So you can’t loot the chest unless you are in the zone when the last boss dies...
    Even if you are in the dz prior to engage.

Just rotted monk h2h with message
    “You are not allowed to loot this item from this corpse”

But I have a lock out
  2. Rhyagelle New Member

I have not shared this issue. To compare notes here, I've done this using 3 accounts. Group 3 characters, switch on 2 accounts, invite, switch third, invite, request, switch around again adding to dz until everyone is in. At this point it's 3 online, 3 offline, 6 or 7 in task. I've had the dz requester be both the high and low level characters, but leader gets passed around either way. Go in for the event on high levels, win, log in low levels sitting in PoK, zone in and loot. Worked 3 times this year, including last night.

I would ask this: was the character trying to loot in the dz before you engaged? And were you using advanced loot? If so, make sure to hit leave on corpse on ALL items, or it won't let anyone outside your group/raid loot anything, even if that one item is left on the corpse. (That also means assigned items must be looted already.)

Hope this helps you troubleshoot your issue.
  3. TichToch New Member

If you die or are not in zone when the last boss dies you have to say reward to the NPC to get the reward loot. Not sure if it works the same for the chest loot.