Station Cash Idea

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Daegun, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Daegun Augur

I don't know about you guys but amongst my favorite things has always been illusions - specifically player race illusions. Odd monster illusion clickies are cute, but I'd prefer if there were some available that were player races.

Alternately - it'd be cool if the permanent illusion aa were made available to the general public.

I'd pay cash for that.
  2. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Don't be silly, the only reason Enchanters get groups is because they have permenent illusions.

(They have to disguise themselves as another class)
  3. Pizacatto - CT Augur

My bard carries around 32 Illusion items at all times. 1 whole bag dedicated to just illusions. I have another bag for just clickies that I don't wear anymore because I have better items, but still give an effect I can wear.

So all told, not including worn items, I have over 40 items in bags just for clicking. I have a problem, I know, but I just don't know how to stop! :p
  4. Starlanae Lorekeeper

Hehe,
    I have a 95 rogue and have this very same issue going on. Love those illusions! I got the siren illusion from LoN from my free packs and considered myself very lucky. When they came out with the siren in station cash I wasn't bothered by it at all, but I am shocked to see how few people have actually bought it. I figured the guild lobby would be a siren convention, but is not the case.
    I think it would be cool to tie illusions in with taxidermy. Imagine being able to stuff and mount any mob in EQ and then maybe complete a quest series for that mob that has you kill and learn about the mob to understand it enough to become the mob (illusion and faction!!) and be able to blend in with them. Just saying..could be sweet becoming some of the mobs in PoP era and Luclin.
  5. Pizacatto - CT Augur

I'd love to be able to mount heads on my walls! As it is, I saw the Buck mounted head in the store and immediately bought it. If they'd open up Tradeskills to be able to mount drake heads or lion heads or chimera heads! ZOMG! This has to happen, I'd waste all my time and money getting the skills available to mount heads for my house.

As it is, my weapon collection covers 3 walls in my 3 bedroom house, and I don't mean all neat and tidy, I mean all squished together all over the walls, easy 100 weapons on my walls right now (I had to buy an upgraded house to allow more items on the walls). I recently installed an oven in my house (even though I had a BBQ spit outside) so I could cook in the house. I will be getting a brewing barrel soon, too.

I'm a little crazy about house decorations. I've even gone back to do runs through all the LDoN to buy weapons I can't even use to hang on my walls.
  6. Kacman Augur

I knew I could not be the only one with this affliction. I have 40 illusion items (only one purchased with SC).

Counting potions, energeians, and other expendables, I have three, 32 slot bags full. A fourth bag for my PoSky keys and MG clickies.

Even with all this, I still have over 100 empty slots for TS items and 100 for quest, vendor crap, and gear. Thank you Devs for finally fixing the inventory issues.

[IMG]