starting on phini need advice

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by FL!P, Jan 7, 2016.

1. FL!P Augur

Some really awesome replies and I want to thank everyone again for taking the time to post,I am very grateful. Last night I got home, made my inkie SK, farmed over 200 fire beetle eyes and 200 silks and got me a set of banded and a dark reaver =). Having a blast! just hit 6 and bout to start legos!
  2. MBear Augur

I understood you original point.
    In the last week or so I have grouped with enchanters than move the zone around you like a finely tuned orchestra and an enchanters explaining the second or third group wipe that said "I didn't think I would need mez so I didn't mem it".
    I'd say I would typically rather have an enchanter that is back in the spin of things than one who is just coming back to the game. You know, so they know the macros and the remember the aggro rules and such.
    With xp at the rate it is on this server, mistakes are pretty costly. On the other hand, if you haven't figured out how to play an enchanter here by 40+ you probably aren't going to make a great enchanter.
    Better to see someone play something they like and stick with it and be the best they are capable of.
  3. Felicite Augur

/eye
  4. FL!P Augur

Do SKs have a role in the raid atmosphere? or am i fighting a lost cause?
  5. taliefer Augur

you can raid tank during classic just fine. but due to the buff on raid mobs, knights kind of fall back into the offtank/dps/kite kinda role in kunark.

at least, defensive makes a huge difference in kunark with the mobs being buffed. knights might be able to tank, but i cant imagine itd be worth the effort.
  6. Destroying Angel Lorekeeper

Welcome! We have our share of idiots, but overall Pinny is a great server. Now is a good time to start as a lot of players maxed to 50 during the bonus exp. weekends and are now leveling alts.